33//Lies

We walked into playlist already bombarded with fans. Playlist began in an hour giving me sixty minutes to look for EMPIRE.

We received our room keys and then hung out with a few fans.

"Hey Jake, I'm gonna run up to my room and get ready" I smiled lying

"Okay, I'll see you in a few Adds!" Jake smiled a fake smile back.

I got in the elevator and stopped at each floor for ANYONE I knew.

My room was on the 10th floor (the top floor).

And everytime I would stop at a floor I would loose a little more hope, finding absolutely nobody.

On the ninth floor, I ran into some fans that were filming me.

"Addison, why aren't you with EMPIRE" asked a shirt girl with long brown hair and glasses

"It's complicated" I said instead of saying the lie Jake told me to say when they asked

"Are you guys still friends?" She added

"The best of friends" I smiled, again going off script from what Jake told me to say

"Did you leave the EMPIRE house?" Asked another girl

"We'll see" I said

"What's up with you and Ethan?" Asked the third girl

Just then, I noticed Jake get off the elevator, and instead of saying hello to the fans he stood a few ft behind then waiting for my response.

Knowing I couldn't go off script this time I spoke:

"He's a terrible person, I wish I had never met him" I lied but said exactly what Jake wanted me to say.

"Oh... I thought you and him were best friends" the third girl spoke sadly

"No, he's the furthest thing from a friend" I lied again

Ethans POV
Loren and Jack took Graysons car while I sat alone in mine.

Emma chose not to come because she didn't want to deal with 'annoying, children like fans'

The drive for us was three hours so, after a while of driving I pulled into a gas station to grab a snack and chill for a little.

I parked my car and pulled out my phone to be bombarded with tags. A ton of fans were tagging me in this video of Addison.

I clicked on the video to reveal what looks like Addison inside playlist talking to some fans.

"What's up with you and Ethan?" Asked one of the three fans

Before Addison answers I noticed the smile on her face fade:

"He's a terrible person, I wish I had never met him" Addison spoke making my heart drop.

I know I was never the most welcoming to her but I never knew I hurt her this much...

"Oh... I thought you and him were best friends" the same fan spoke clearly saddened by Addisons answer

Yeah...I thought so too...

"No, he's the furthest thing from a friend" Addison spoke bluntly.

I threw my phone at my car floor.

"That's it." I said speeding off.

I can't believe this.
Everything I try to open up, something happens,
I really thought this time would be different.
But I guess not.

I'm not going to Playlist for Addison anymore.
I'm going to Playlist for myself and my fans.
I'm done trying to help her.
She can figure this out on her own.

Addisons POV
I sat in my bedroom. Staring blankly at the empty, white wall in-front of me.

I can't believe I had to say that about Ethan.

I sighed as I stood up from my seated position and walked down stairs to the reception playlist was being held at.

Expectedly, a large group of fans ran up to me. Smiling for photos, asking questions and handing me gifts.

I smiled and talked to them for a few.

Graysons POV
Loren, Jack and I just arrived to playlist.

We were running behind schedule so all of us ran inside and straight into the reception.

Crowds of fans made it difficult to find Addison but we kept looking.

Ethans POV
I sat inside the hotels living room on my phone.

"Hey Ethan" spoke a males voice causing me to turn around

"Hey! Are you a fan?" I questioned getting up to address whatever they wanted: a picture, video etc.

"Sure! My names Jake Matthews" he smiled causing my heart to drop.