20// understand me

I know it's a hate comment I shouldn't worry about it, Haters gonna hate blah blah blah.

But honestly it really hurts.

I take into consideration what these people think of me and right now I really wish I had never done any of this.

Don't get me wrong; I love EMPIRE and all the other people who work here but with good comes bad as well.

I haven't been into this media sort of stuff for long and I definitely am new to hate.

Yes, people would hate on me at my school, but that was different I didn't care about those peoples opinions but of course there still was that little bit of me that died every time some one said something hurtful.

But these people I call my 'viewers' they are people I have so much love for and to see that large portion who hate just really hurts. It makes me wanna stop being... ME.

My sobs grow louder and I try to shut myself up but it doesn't work.

Ethan's POV

I walk downstairs regretting being so mean to Addison.

I walk past her room as I hear... crying?
Addison... is crying?
Why?

I stand outside her room as I try to listen to make sure she's okay.

NO.
Stop.
Keep walking.

You know what happens to the people you love.

You have experienced it.

Don't do that to Addison.

I knock on the door.

Great.

Addison's POV
I hear a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I question.

Not wanting them to open the door to a crying Addison.

"I-it's Ethan" He responds.

"Great, what do you want." I ask not wanting to deal with him or his BS right now.

I try to be kind but all he does it shut me ou-

"I wanna know why your crying." He says.

I stopped for a second.

"Why would you care?" I question.

"Just let me in...please?" He says, his voice getting softer towards the end.

"Just leave me alone!" I snap opening the door and walking past him.

"Why are you crying Addison?" Ethan softly asks trying to catch up with me.

"It's nothing" I answer wiping away my tears.

"Somethings bothering you" Ethan adds.

"Just stop okay! I know you don't care and you seriously never will! So stop acting like you care." I yell not worried about the rest of EMPIRE hearing me knowing they are just running errands.

My phone begins to ring I pick it up not noticing who's calling;

(A=Addison M=Aunt Melissa)

M: Hey Sugar!!

A: Hey Aunt Melissa? What's going on?

M: I just wanted to leave a call inviting you to Liam's Wedding!!!

A: We-Wedding?

M: Yeah it's in 2 weeks will you be able to make it?

A: oh um— yeah sure,see you then

**End of call**

I can't believe it;

Liam's already getting married?
He didn't even call me Aunt Melissa had to...

I look up noticing Ethan staring at me.

I start sobbing and sobbing.

Ethan pulls me into his embrace.

"ANYONE HOME!" I hear I jump out of Ethan's grasp and I wipe my tears and walk down the stairs.

"Hey Gray" I smile walking up to him hugging him.

"Hey Add's" Grayson smiles

"Do you know who's turn grocery shopping is this week?" I ask pulling out of the hug.

"I believe it's Ethan and your turn" Grayson smiled.

"Okay great I'm gonna do it right now before I forget" I say as I slip on my Gucci flip flops.

"ETHAN GO GROCERY SHOPPING WITH ADDISON" Grayson yells so his voice is heard from upstairs.

Just as I step out of the house I already hear the fans yelling and cheering.

So our house has a gate like 15 meters away from it and no one can get past the gate unless they know the code or if they are let in by one of us.

I walk out of the gate and lock it behind me, just as I do so I'm swarmed by cameras and people yelling asking random questions and asking for autographs.

"ARE YOU AND ETHAN AN ITEM?"
"WHY ISN'T ETHAN IN ANY OF THE VIDEOS ANYMORE?"
"WHO DOES LOREN LIKE?"
"IS GRAYSON SINGLE?"

I feel my heart rate pick up,
I try looking around for my car but it's hard when hundreds of people are everywhere.

My face soon begins to turn red and I feel like I can no longer breath.

I try to smile and make it seem like everything is okay but I can't when I'm having a panic attack.

Fans have never overwhelmed me this much and I have no clue why this just decides to happen today.