31//Plan

I hopped out of the car with a plan:

"ADDISON! I LOVE YOU"
"ADDISON, WHERE IS THE REST OF EMPIRE?"
"ADDISON, CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME?"
Fans voices were heard coming from all directions.

"Hey Jake! I'll run inside and grab our drink! Do you want your usual?" I yelled due to the loud fans.

"That's perfect Adds, thank you!" He faked, yelling from the opposite side of the car.

For the first time ever, I had to ignore the request of all the fans. When I signed the papers for EMPIRE many agreements were made, one of which being that you had to
'show appreciation towards your fans regardless of the scenario, but to a certain extend'

I guess this is that certain extent...

I walked into the nearly empty Starbucks:
The only reason it was so quiet was because only customers were aloud inside.

"Hey, can I get one venti passion tea lemonade, light ice and one venti green tea mocha with light ice, almond milk, an extra shot of mocha and no straw" I spoke to the lady, all while keeping an eye out for Grayson.

He who sat at a table by himself editing a video on his Mac. His red eyes made it clear that he was up all night and his messy hair showed the frustration he was feeling.

"Name?" The barista spoke

"The mocha is Addison" I spoke loudly catching Graysons attention.
His eyes jolted up and he immediately stood up from his seat.

"And the lemonade is Jack Matthews" I spoke even louder ensuring Grayson heard.

I noticed him nod his head and smile. Then, he left his belongings, and got in line behind me.

"Just wait around the corner and you should have your drinks soon. Thank you" the lady smiled.

Grayson ordered and the lady told him the same thing, thus, he stood next to me.

"Hey Adds" he whispered keeping his eyes glued to his phone to minimize the amount of attention brought towards us.

"Hey Gray" I smiled keeping my eyes straight ahead.

"His name is Jake Matthews, he went to high school with me" I spoke
"Jake threatened you take me to court for something I didn't do if I leave" I added, he didn't respond right away

"We'll have it taken care of" Grayson finally said

"Are you going to Playlist tonight?" Grayson added

"Yeah" I answered while Grayson had his drink handed to him

"I'll find you. Don't worry" he said taking a sip from his drink and walking away

I grabbed my two drinks from the barista and walked out.

"Here you go!" I smiled handing the drink to Jake

"My favourite! Thank you!" Jake smiled

I opened the car door to retrieve my phone from the drivers side door storage.

"ADDISON CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME?!"

"Of course" I smiled at the fifteen year old blonde while leaning in to take a photo.

"I like your hair" I complemented

Graysons POV
I walked into the EMPIRE house to find everyone sitting on the couch silently.

Since Addison left it's like the houses glee left...

Everything has just been different I guess...

Emma has yet to wake up and I don't even think she knows about the whole Addison thing...

"Hey guys" i smiled slightly

"Hey gray" Loren smiled a small smile back

"Where's E?" I asked

"Haven't seen him all day" Jack shrugs

"ETHAN, GET DOWN HERE" I yell resulting in a tired, gross Ethan to walk down the large stair case.

"I have an update on Addison" I spoke