12; Scared

I remember falling asleep in the car.

But when we finally made it to my Aunts house....

"Addison, wake up Hun" Bailey smiled shaking me awake.

"Mmmm?" I groaned.

"We are here at your aunts house" Bailey smiled.

"Aunt Melissa! Yay!" I jumped up.

I ran to my aunts house and rang the door bell.

Auntie Melissa opened the door with puffy red eyes and a fake smile.

"Hey Addison" Aunt Melissa smiled picking me up and spinning me in a circle.

"Auntie Melissa!" I smile.

"Hey Bailey! Thank you so much for taking care of Addison, oh let me pay you" Aunt Melissa smiled at Bailey who handed Aunt Melissa my bags filled with my clothes and some toys.

"No! You don't need to pay me, Really it's fine. I'm so sorry for your loss" Bailey smiled.

Loss?

At the time I didn't think too much about it...

"Awe dear Thankyou so much Hun" Aunt Melissa smiled waving to Bailey as she left.

"Yayyy! Sleep over!" I smiled.

"Oh hunny, come sit I need to tell you something" Aunt Melissa said to me.

I ran and sat on her couch.

"Where's gladiator?" I ask referring to Aunt Melissa's dog.

"Sleeping" Aunt Melissa smiled.

"Hunny, we all have a life span. Starting from when you were born to the day you... die... sometimes people's lifespan is shorter because maybe they get really sick, or they get hurt.... and you know that right?" Aunt Melissa asked me.

"Yeah, now lets go wake up Gladiator!" I smile jumping off the couch.

"No hun, I need to tell you something very important" Aunt Melissa smiles kindly.

I jump back onto the couch and listen to her.

"Sometimes people get hurt... like there cars bump into other cars and the people inside the cars get really hurt and... die..." Aunt Melissa said.

"Well last night... mommy and daddy were driving and another car hit their car..." Aunt Melissa added.

I think I knew where she was going with this, because I just burst out crying...

"They are dead?" I ask while sobbing.

"Y-yeah Hunny" Aunt Melissa said getting tears in her eyes.

After what felt like forever I stopped crying....

....

**flashback**

From there on out Aunt Melissa would never talk about my parents.

But one day I do remember meeting Liam at aunt Melissa's house cause that's where I was living for the time being.

And I guess we just became really good friends and I was told he was my brother which made it better....

I don't really know why I had to be TOLD he was my brother.

Like shouldn't I have grown up with him?

Maybe I did grow up with him, just that I didn't remember, who can blame me I was three...

I pulled out my laptop and edited next weeks video while I wiped away my tears.

Once I finished all that jazz.

I washed my face and got into bed.

I shouldn't of slept so late....

I shouldn't have talked to Ethan....