Chapter 20

A/N: Hey guys!!! Before you guys start reading, I'd like to mention that if you're looking for a really amazing and original series, definitely check out LHNameless 's Glassy Sky series!!!! It's honestly one of my favorite series ever!!

—-

He opened his arms for me and I gladly shuffled closer to him so that my head was resting on his chest and my arm was draped across his stomach. Harry wrapped his right arm around my back and after he turned the lights off, he let out a content sigh and gently rubbed my back.

I felt bad for leaving him with a boner, from personal experience, I knew it was terrible to get turned on and not being able to even wank off. Even so, no matter how much I  felt bad for him, I couldn't ignore my own feelings, so I closed my eyes and pretended I couldn't feel his length pressing against me as I drifted off to sleep.

----

When I suddenly became aware of how my eyes were burning as I stared at my monitor was when I realized that for one, I needed to get some glasses and two, I needed a break. Deciding that the second one was the quickest option for me, as I stupidly left my new ones Harry had bought for me at home, and since I was already craving some tea, I turned my computer off and dragged myself to the shared kitchen.

As soon as I walked in, though, I saw Cassie in there, laughing along with a couple of people who I faintly recognized from working on the floor below. She didn't see me at first, but when I felt her eyes subtly glance at me when I went to grab a fresh mug, her laughter had died down and I heard her make a dumb excuse to get back to work.

It was fair to say that she was avoiding me.

I still didn't know what Harry had told her the other day, (nor I wanted to know), but what I was aware of was the lengths Cassie took to not be in the same room as me. She'd interrupt her own conversations, turn around as quick as she saw me and even go as far as leaving a cafe for lunch if she spotted me already sitting there. I was pretty sure she was doing all of this just because of Harry and honestly, it wasn't that terrible after all.

I was actually really grateful that I didn't have that weight on my shoulders anymore, but truth be told, I was still slightly worried about if she'll eventually say something. Cassie was like a ticking time bomb, if anything. She might be avoiding me now, but what will happen if she does blab about my relationship with Harry later on? What if she-

"You alright, Louis?" Ryan, who I wasn't exactly familiar with but who I still knew about, said, "You haven't drunk your tea yet, it'll get cold."

"What?" I asked, blinking as I brought myself back to reality, "Oh, right. Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just thinking about...some reports I have to finish up or else I'll be staying here until later."

"Yeah, Mr. Styles can be a dick like that," He chuckled. I didn't really like how he insulted my bo- person who I have a crush on, but for the sake of keeping what we had behind closed doors, I forced a chuckle that didn't even feel right.

"Tell me about it..."

To my surprise, Ryan didn't really sense that I wasn't exactly in the mood for some small talk but yet he still took the initiative of talking about what he had for dinner last night, that was just 'pure heaven'. Even though our conversation wasn't half as bad, I'd gravitate between sipping my tea and nodding along to what he was saying. 

Ryan was in the middle of telling a story that I wasn't quite following along, when Rachel popped into the staff kitchen as if she was looking for something, and that something was me.