Chapter 21

"Yes you can," He interrupted, "I was going to get you the pink one, since I know you  like pink, but I wasn't sure which one you'd like best so I got you the white one."

"You're crazy," I shook my head with a wide grin on my face, "How on earth can I repay you?"

"Let's go out for dinner," Harry suggested, "There's this place I really want to take you to and I'm not taking no for an answer."

And before he could say anything else, I skipped over the other side of the desk and placed a fat kiss on his lips.

---

It had been almost a week since I've gotten a brand new phone and I still hadn't gotten the grip of it. Even though it was a pretty simple phone to use, as Harry had commented, I hadn't had much time during the rest of the week to play around with it. I'd been way too busy with work and Harry and I may or may not have been fooling around with each other as of lately.

Much to his relief, I gave him a hand-job and even though I wasn't that confident that I did an amazing job, the dopey smile on his face and his words of encouragement were enough to make me feel a lot more comfortable in engaging in sexual activities with him. Granted, we haven't gone any further than the occasional hand-job, but I did feel curious about going a little further. I was positive I wasn't ready to go all the way, but Harry proved to be patient and didn't hesitate to let me know we didn't have to do anything I didn't want to, which was honestly reassuring to me. The last thing I wanted to do was go too fast and end up making a fool out of myself for being too nervous and basically unprepared.

Anyways, as I was messing around with the app store, figuring out which apps and games seemed more interesting to me, I heard the front door open and close, meaning Harry had finally arrived. He had gone out after lunch for something business related, a meeting of the sorts, and even though I was his assistant and I technically had to follow him wherever he went, he insisted that I stay home and relax. Being the lazy oaf I am, I didn't argue back against his word.

"Hey, Lou," He said before leaning down to kiss the top of my head, "What're you up to?" 

"Just playing on my phone," I smiled at the affectionate gesture, "I still can't get over it, it's so cool!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Harry grinned. He sat down right next to me and threw his arm around my shoulder to cuddle me closer to him, which I gladly did, "So, I actually have something to talk about with you."

I frowned and set my phone aside, "Why? Did I do something?"

"Relax, you didn't do anything," Harry assured as he pulled me closer to his body, "I pulled some strings and met up with the director of that play we watched last week."

I raised an eyebrow in a mixture of curiosity and surprise, "You did? Why?"

"Well, I know you want to study drama, so I asked him if he knew any classes to become a teacher without going to uni, or even needed a high school diploma," He explained, "And he told me about a couple of places and if you want, we could go check them out together and sign you up."

"Are you serious?!" I eagerly asked, not sure if he was just playing a very uncalled for prank on me.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He shrugged, "I know it's something you like, definitely more than being my full time little assistant, so why not?"

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and pushed my body to straddle him. Harry's hands naturally fell onto my hips and I kissed him right on the mouth.

"Thank you for going out of your way for me," I smiled when I pulled away, "I'm so excited!! When do we get to go?"

Harry let out a hearty laugh, "I can tell! We can go tomorrow, if you'd like. I have work to do but you can go ahead and look up those places, if you'd like."