Chapter 22

"I'm so happy you liked it," Harry smiled without taking his eyes off the road, "See, it wasn't even that bad!"

"I know, I know," I admitted painfully, "But you should've seen how nervous I was, God, I was shaking so much! Thank you for taking me to these classes, though. I really don't know how to repay you..."

"You don't have to do anything," Harry said and placed his hand over my thigh almost naturally, "As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

-------

"F-Fuck, Harry!" I moaned as I tightly held onto Harry's shoulders while he gripped my pink and pulsing length, "I-I'm s-so close, oh fuck..."

"You're so fucking hot like this," Harry moaned into my ear before nibbling my earlobe, "So needy for me..."

My eyes shut harshly and I leaned my shaking body closer to his as he pushed me right onto the edge. After a couple more tugs and dirty talking, I came all over his hand and even a little on his chest. Harry's cock was standing firm and poking against my thigh as I was coming down from my high, breathlessly, and with as much energy as I could pull off, I grabbed his length and swallowed down a lump at how thick and large he was. I'd say he was easily around eight inches, and just thinking about how hard he was for me was making me feel a familiar warmth on my lower abdomen all over again. It was definitely naughty for us to be in the shower together and wanking each other off, but it was a high I was beginning to love.

It didn't take that many pumps to have Harry soon cum all over me and what was supposed to be a nice, innocent shower in his master bathroom before work, turned out to be something neither of us were really expecting. Then again, I couldn't really help myself after the sight of Harry in the shower, all wet and incredibly sexy. Harry had a body carved from the Gods and I just wanted to appreciate it as much as I could and maybe handjobs in a steamy shower was the best way to do it.

"Fuck, that was great Lou," Harry complimented me as he handed me a warm towel after our heated shower, "You should join me more often."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I smirked, knowing it wouldn't take long for us to find ourselves in the same situation as a couple of minutes ago.

"You know I would," He softly said after, unfortunately, wrapping a towel around his waist. He kissed the side of my mouth and gently dragged me out of the bathroom and into his room.

"Do we really have to go to work today?" I groaned, wanting more than ever to hop back into bed and cuddle all day long with Harry. I didn't get much sleep last night and I would kill for an extra hour in bed to make up for the restless night I had.

"Yep," I heard him say as he walked into his closet, stark naked, "I'm not letting you stay at home unless you're sick."

My face lightened up at the idea I had and I suddenly began to have a fake coughing fit, "I-I am s-sick!"

Harry came out with an unimpressed look on his face as he did up his shirt in only his boxer briefs and black socks. I coughed a couple more times to make it look more believable, but my magic wasn't working today; Harry was still left unconvinced. Groaning, I got out of bed and stomped to my own room to (half-heartedly) get dressed. When I was done, I slumped into the kitchen area with heavy feet, where Harry was cooking our breakfast.

"Ready for some yummy breakfast?" Harry smiled as he turned to stove off, sizzling sounds playing off in the background.

"I don't know about that yummy part," I teased, which earnt me a roll of Harry's eyes.

"Oh, shush," He said as he sat down next to me, "You love my food."

"I do," I admitted quietly, I was still bummed out I wouldn't get to sleep in and I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. And I love you too.