Chapter 36

After cleaning any remnants of the mess on my stomach, Harry dropped his sweaty body right next to me own and pulled me against him in a much needed after-sex cuddle. His arm was thrown over my waist as he pulled my body overtop his and kissed the top of my head in such a sweet manner that had me wondering how he managed to be a complete animal in bed, not that it was a complaint.

We stayed there for a while, breathing in each other scents and feeling each other's gentle touched. Harry was running his hand down my spine and I was tracing the swallows on his chest.

My chest was warm, and my stomach felt tingly and I wondered if Harry was feeling the same; love.

--------

Being forced to go to work right after Christmas wasn't typically the norm for every company out there, but unfortunately for me, Harry just can't get enough of working and torturing his employees, so obviously everyone was here the following morning, and I mean everyone. You'd think some people would call in claiming that they're sick and unable to get out of bed, but people here knew better than to jeopardize their spot at Harry's company and it was honestly better to come in to work - most likely hungover and tired from the holiday - than it was to stay in bed without knowing if tomorrow they'd still have such a high paying job like this one.

Harry was cutthroat like that and he definitely wasn't a boss to play games with. Well, unless you're me, but even with the title of his boyfriend, Harry still made me get out of bed and check into work with him. Apparently dating the CEO doesn't automatically give me a pass to stay at home whenever I want, just to sleep in and do absolutely nothing, which did not make me happy at all.

It wasn't from lack of trying, believe me. I even tried to lure Harry with my bum, his favorite asset of mine (no pun intended) and it still didn't work. All he did was pull off the sheets from me and warn me that I had ten minutes before he'd ultimately drag out of bed by my foot, and it's happened more times than I'd rather admit to.

At least this morning he asked Rachel to pick his coffee up for him instead of me, because - and I quote - he felt bad for me over how much I was limping and how I couldn't even walk straight. The nerve of this man! Of course I couldn't walk straight! He was the one to blame, he did this to me!

I couldn't complain, though, I was too proud to admit to him - the culprit - that I was sore and had to walk funny to be remotely comfortable. I was grateful for the comfy cushion on my office chair or else I would have to find other things to busy myself which didn't imply having me sit down or even walk around long enough for it to be blatantly obvious that I'd been fucked and fucked good over the weekend.

Anyways, it goes without saying that I was completely knackered and to finally leave the last meeting of the morning was a huge relief, especially since I had lunch plans with Beth.

As usual, after every meeting, I stood beside Harry with a clipboard in one hand and a polite smile on my face as he shook his client's hands to bid they goodbye. I tried to suppress a yawn, which only made me contort my face in a really weird way and earn myself a discreet nudge from Harry, who seemed busy enough with a conversation with Mr. Stanford, an old geezer that had been a part of this company for as long as it has been around.

"Thank you again, Harry," The old man smiled, "I'm always happy to come by."

"I should be the one thanking you," Harry said, "Can I count your presence for next week?"

"Of course!" The man grinned, pearly whites that looked freshly done showing through, "I'll be here with Helen and Mark. See you next week, then."

Mr. Stanford glanced at me and I nodded politely as if to say goodbye. The man matched his smile with mine and waddled out of the meeting room, due to his oversized figure, leaving Harry and I alone.