Chapter 26

"That was so amazing, baby," He cooed before kissing the corner of my mouth, "I'm so proud of you."

"Y-Yeah," I panted as my flushed cheeks blushed even more, "I liked it more than I thought I would..."

"I'm glad," Harry softly smiled. The way he was gazing down at me made me feel like I was loved, and not the kind of look you give to your favorite snack, but the kind of look you save for that one special person, that person you just can't get enough of. I may have been wishful thinking, but that was a secret I'd keep to myself.

------

"So I was thinking," Harry murmured into my neck as he slyly wrapped his arms around my waist, while I was washing the dirty dishes earlier from our breakfast.

"That's dangerous," I hummed, holding back a smile.

Harry didn't seem to appreciate my sense of humour and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist, which -mind you- I thought was purely an act of affection, but it only turned out to be his own method of keeping me still as he bit on my earlobe hard enough to make me whimper, but not hard enough to make me burst out in tears.

"That's dangerous," He retaliated, "And also uncalled for."

"No, you slobbing my ear up is uncalled for," I groaned as I rubbed the soreness from my ear, "What were you thinking about anyways, that doesn't involve biting my ear off?"

"How would you feel about going on a date with me on Friday?" Harry asked before lazily kissing where he bit me, "I was invited to the opening of a brand new restaurant and I know these type of fancy things aren't really your thing, but I figured you'd like it if I publicly took you out on a date, y'know without sneaking around."

"Yeah, that sounds fun," I smiled, turning around in his grip and wrapping my arms around his neck, "But we don't have to go fully public just yet if you don't want to, I'm fine with going somewhere quieter if that makes you more comfortable."

"You don't deserve to be left someplace quieter, babe," Harry dismissed, "There's still a long process of getting you out in public, trust me, so it's not like everyone's gonna talk about it tomorrow if someone snags a picture of us together. It'll become way bigger news once bigshot tabloids start taking pictures of us and I'm sure it won't take long for someone to ask about you in an interview."

"That's sounds a little overwhelming," I admitted.

"It is at first," He confessed, "But i'm sure you'll get used to it. Plus, it's not like you'll have paparazzi following you around every time you're out, you're only photographed when you want to be, most of the times at least." (A/N: i think niall said this to a fan once and honestly it makes a loooooot of sense)

"If you say so," I shrugged, "And yeah, I'll go with you, it's not like I have anything better to do."

"You make it sound like going on a date with me is a chore," Harry commented before pecking my cheek.

I giggled at the contact, "Maybe it is..."

His eyebrow raised when he pulled back and stared down at me with a quizzical look, this before turning into a devilish smirk that could only mean trouble.

"Huh," He spoke lowly, "So you think it's a chore to go out with me?"

"Um," I hesitated when I noticed the change of atmosphere, "Yes?"

"You don't sound so convinced..." He said, words rolling easily off his tongue, "I'll show you what a chore is..."

Without even giving me a second to process what he had just said, Harry gripped the back of my thighs and pulled me up to sit on top of the counter. I hissed at the cold marble under my bum, but my hisses were quickly replaced with low moans as Harry slotted himself between my thighs and kissed me straight on with tongue. I was caught in surprise, no doubt, but pulling away wasn't even an option for me right now. Harry had one hand resting on my lower back and the other cradling my jaw, in such a sweet manner that I was able to forget about the contrast of how forceful his mouth was right now.