03

Eunae's pov
when we entered Daniel's house , i immediately lay down on the sofa. "aish..so tired." i mumbled

"yah , go and take a shower you lazy." i heard Daniel tell me putting down his bag. "let me sleep for a while. i'm dead tired right now."

"if you don't go and bath..i will do this!" i felt Daniel tickling me. i laughed so much my stomach began to hurt.

"okay! alright! i will go!" i said standing up walking to the bathroom. "Eunae-ah! you didn't even take any clothes and towel with you!"

i opened the bathroom door and saw Daniel standing outside with some clothes and a towel in his hand.

i took them and thanked him before going into the shower. after bathing , i took the towel and dried myself. i put on my panty since i didn't have any extra. disgusting i know.

i looked at the clothes Daniel gave me. it was a plain pink long sleeved shirt. i put it on and realised it was quite long.

i looked down and saw it reached to my thighs

i looked down and saw it reached to my thighs. i tried on the pants Daniel gave me but it was too long and lose. i decided to just wear the shirt and took of the pants.

i got out of the bathroom and saw Daniel in the living room watching television. he looked at me after hearing me open the bathroom door.

"oh your out? can you- oh. why di-didn't you wear the pants on? c-can't fit?" Daniel was stuttering while asking me.

Daniel's pov
i looked at Eunae. she was only wearing the pink shirt i gave her. to be honest , i wanted to- never mind.

"yep. it's too big for me. plus , look at my legs. they are too short for your long pants." i chuckled at her comment.

i slide my hand around her waist bringing her closer to me. she looked at me with her huge eyes. "you know it's not nice to not wear anything down there."

"b-but i'm wearing my panty. isn't that something?" her cheeks started going red. i smirked.

i lift her in my arms and brought her into my room since i couldn't hold it in any longer.

——————————————————————————