41

Seongwoo's pov
i was really pissed at how Daniel treated Eunae. so on the way back , i thought of a plan that will definitely let Daniel know his mistake.

"yah! stop smiling and tell me what is the plan about!" Eunae said hitting my head. "ah! it hurts!" i said rubbing the area she hit.

"say it you pabo!" Eunae said impatiently. "okay okay. so i was thinking that we can act like we're dating with each other , since i am his group member and also his closest member , and you're his ex , it might hit him hard when he finds out about our relationship. he will get jealous and in the end , ask me why am i dating you and start saying all sorts of fake stories about you dumping him-"

"wait , he said that i dumped him?! how dare-" Eunae cut me and i cut her back. "yah yah , i didn't say that. i said he might say that. and that's when i'll tell him about me knowing how he dumped you." i said proudly.

"and how will that affect him?" Eunae said and i felt annoyed. "yah how can you be so stupid? he will feel bad guilty. and of course , i will say this infront of all the members making him embarrassed. and ruin the kind impression my members have been looking in him." i said shaking my head.

"stop shaking your head! it's your plan so you'll understand it better! don't call me stupid when you didn't explain clearly ass." Eunae said and started sipping her drink.

"so..call?" i asked and she nodded. "call." Eunae said and i nodded. "shall we start by posting pictures of us on our social medias? since he follows both of us."

"of course. that's a great way to start." Eunae said. "and this is all fake right?" Eunae asked. "unless you want it to be real.." i said smiling and she smacked my head once again.

"stop doing that! i'm becoming dumb because of you!" i said and she laughed. "you're already dumb what are you talking about."

———————————————————————