54

Seongwoo's pov
i spent the whole day at Eunae's dormitory. we were now in her room with the fairy lights she was showing to me.

she turned off the lights when she turned on the switch for the fairy lights. i took pictures of her posing with the fairy lights. after she was done , she kept the fairy lights.

and while she was doing that , i posted a picture of her.

theamazing_ong

3 likes , 1 commenttheamazing_ong: looks so pretty even in the dark ❤️ saranghae

3 likes , 1 comment
theamazing_ong: looks so pretty even in the dark ❤️ saranghae

yoon.eomma : who is that? ey , take a proper picture of her face next time.

everytime i post something , my post will immediately have alot of likes. i guess my followers turned on my post notifications to investigate who the girl is.

"oppa , i wanna go out." Eunae said. "where do you want to go?" "hmm , the beach. it's been long since i went there." she said.

"geurae? let's go then." i said. we took a taxi there since we didn't want to risk taking a bus there.

when we reached there , Eunae smiled. "the breeze is so refreshing. i love it here." i stoof behind her and took another picture of her , posting it online.

theamazing_ong

5 likes , 3 commentstheamazing_ong : she even looks pretty from the back

theamazing_ong : she even looks pretty from the back.

hotshot_w94 : take a picture of her face!

swaggyrapper_lai : she looked familiar in the picture..

_deep.baejin : hyung , do you think it's funny to keep posting different body parts of the girl but her face?

i looked at Jinyoung's comment and i thought it wasn't funny because it looks angry to me.

"oppa! i want t play in the water!" Eunae shouted. "yah! it's dark! don't go near the water!" i shouted.

running to her i grabbed her pulling her away from the water. "ah wae? i want to play." she whined.

"stop it or we're going home." i said and she stopped. "let's just look at the stars." i said pointing to the skies. "wah!" she said smiling.

after some time , we went back to her dorm. "oppa , i'm tired. it's time for you to go back anyway." she said. "ani , i'll stay till you sleep."

"wae?" "well , i just don't want to go back home that early to see that jerk." i said. "ahh. araseo."

when Eunae fell asleep , i sat beside her.

"Eunae-ah , why do i feel like i like you more than a friend? am i really taking this fake relationship real? what if i like you? are you going to accept me?" i asked her caressing her hair.

giving her a peck on her forehead , i slowly got off the bed and closed the door quietly. Holji was sitting in the living room watching tv. "Holji-sshi , i'll go first."

"oh nae sunbae. please go safely." she said getting up to see me off.

when i went home , the members were already asleep. i walked into my room to see that Daniel was still awake.

i was about to climb up the double decker bed but Daniel called out to me. "hyung , can we talk?" i looked at him and nodded.

we went out since we didn't want to wake Jisung up. "hyung , are you dating Eunae?"
i looked at him with confused eyes. "mwo? Eunae? ani , she's just my friend."

"jjinja? but the both of you posts pictures that are the same. and the captions are what couples will say." Daniel asked.

"mr Kang , can i ask you something?" "mwo?" "does it even matter if me and Eunae date? both of you already broke up anyway. anything that happens between me and her doesn't matter to you anymore." i smirked.

"hyung , you-" "mwo? you dumped her and now you're being protective of her? for what? isn't it too late?" i asked. my blood was boiling inside me.

"hyung-" "forget it. i'm not going to talk to a jerk any longer. i'm not going to waste time on you." i walked away.

"you're right hyung. i dumped her and that's the truth. but i had a reason to do so. if you're really dating her , you'll dump her soon."

i ignored his words and went into my room to rest.

Jinyoung's pov
what..hyung dumped Eunae? why did he tell me a different story? i opened my room door a little and saw Daniel sitting at the sofa.

"h-hyung. why did you lie?" Daniel looked at me with a shocked look. "w-what are you talking about Jinyoung?"

"Eunae. you told me she dumped you. i just heard hyung and Seongwoo hyung's conversation." i said.

"you eavesdrop us?" he said. "is it wrong to get up wanting to pee? don't change the subject hyung. why would you lie about something you're in the wrong?" i raised my voice a little.

"what's going on?" Sungwoon came out from my room. "some trash decided to lie to his member." i said walking to the bathroom.

Daniel's pov
"what's he talking about?" Sungwoon asked. "nothing , just a small matter. go back and rest hyung. sorry for waking you up." i said before walking into my room.

when i laid on my bed , i scrolled through Eunae's instagram profile. all her posts that were with me were all replaced with her Seongwoo's pictures.

and that just pisses me off.

i went onto Seongwoo's profile and saw that he posted two new pictures. clicking on them for a better look , i realised the girl is definitely Eunae. although her face isn't shown that clearly , i could tell that that is Eunae.

i looked up to my left and saw that Seongwoo was already asleep.

Ong Seongwoo , i will definitely bring Eunae back to my side once again.

———————————————————————