28

Jonghyun's pov
it has been a few weeks ever since produce 101 ended. me and my group members other than Minhyun , didn't make it to top 11. Minhyun ranked 9. we were all happy for him even though only he made it.

today was Eunae's debut day. the public is already aware of their debut. so far , Eunae and Eunkyung seems to be the most famous two members because of me and Eunkwang who already debuted.

it was almost time for her song to be released online. "oppa! 1 more min!" Eunae shouted from her room. "ara!" i replied back.

i placed the food down on the table and called her down. "yah! come down and have dinner!" "wait oppa! let me watch my own mv please!"

"come down and watch it with me! we can watch it on tv you stupid!" i shouted and soon footsteps were heard down the stairs.

we kept refreshing Pledis entertainment's video page and soon Eunae's group name , celestial appeared on the screen. 'CELESTIAL MV GET IT' i quickly tapped on the video and it soon started playing.

Eunae was fangirling over Eunkyung's voice while i just sat there watching whatever it was showing. afterall they are my new sibling group.

the song was really lit. it was a girl crush concept and i really loved it. we started eating while playing the song. just then , my phone vibrated in my pocket.

i took it out to see that the minki have messaged me.

minki

hyung , ceo wants to meet us asap. can you come over to the entertainment now?

araseo , i'll come over now.

after replying to minki , i looked up and put down my phone. "Eunae-ah , oppa needs to meet the ceo now. quickly eat i'll wash the dishes."

"ani oppa. you can go after you eat. i'll wash the dishes." Eunae said and i thanked her before gobbling up all my food.

i ran to my room and changed before heading off to the entertainment.

when i reached the building , i immediately made my way to the meeting room where the members and ceo were

i knocked before opening the door and bowed to the ceo before sitting at the table. "okay. so i'll just go straight to the point." the ceo said with a very serious tone.

me and my members except minhyun were all nervous. who knows? maybe ceo is mad at us for not making it to top 11.

"i will let you guys promote in a sub unit without minhyun. so that this popularity will not go to waste and all of you can still promote while minhyun is with wanna one."

i looked at my members and they were all shocked as well. "ceo-nim , so we will have this sub unit until minhyun comes back?" minki asked and ceo nodded.

"nae. and the sub unit will be called nu'est W. the W stands for waiting. this is all. all four of you will start working on an album from tomorrow." ceo said before he got up and left.

"wah daebak! i thought ceo will scold us! never thought that he would give us a chance like this." dongho said smiling.

———————————————————————