23

the next day...

Eunae's pov
i woke up and saw Daniel sleeping beside me. i got up and did my morning routine before heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast dor the both if us.

when i was preparing breakfast , Daniel came out from the bathroom after washing up. he sat at the dining table looking at me cook.

after i finished cooking , i placed the food on the table and sat opposite Daniel. Daniel looked at the food and started eating.

"wah! my girlfriend's cooking skills is so great!" he made many faces that can be used for eating advertisements.

"yah , it's just bacon and fried eggs. not like you didn't eat them before." Daniel smiled.
"but you don't cook often so every food you cook now is worth complimenting on."

"even if it tastes bad?" i asked and Daniel nodded. "but this is good , not bad." i smiled at Daniel's compliment.

after breakfast , i cleaned up with Daniel before parted again because of his filming. this time , he won't be able to sneak out from the dorm because they will be filming all the way to the final episode without letting anyone leave.

before parting , i hugged Daniel with all my heart. he hugged back. i felt him put his hand on my head , brushing my hair.

"it's okay. we'll meet again after the filming araseo?" Daniel comforted me. i was trying to keep in my tears.

Daniel pulled back a little giving my forehead a little kiss. "all this waiting will pay off soon , am i right?" i said choking a little from holding back my tears.

"yes , i promise."

———————————————————————

A/N : sorry that this chapter is short :/ i wanted to end the chap nicely.