34

Eunae's pov
me and Daniel looked at each other with shocked eyes. we couldn't believe that we're looking at each other right now.

"ah , how stupid of me! i haven't introduced u guys to each other yet! guys , this is Kim Eunae. member of the popular girl group now , Celestial."

Seongwoo said softly and i bowed my head a little. "and Eunae , this is Park Jihoon , Kang Daniel and Bae Jinyoung."

he pointed from left to right and they also slightly bowed. "so , are we just going to sit here and do nothing?" Jinyoung asked and Seongwoo shooked his head.

"of course not. we're going clubbing!" the moment Seongwoo said clubbing , me , Jihoon and Jinyoung said "NO!" in unison making people look at us.

we all immediately looked down so we won't be recognised. "yah! are you three crazy? have u forgotten where are we?" Seongwoo said softly.

"then who told u to tell us we're going clubbing only now?" i asked and Seongwoo laughed a little. "i was jus kidding." i rolled my eyes at Seongwoo's lame joke.

all the while i was looking down at my hands since i didn't want to make any eye contact with Daniel who is right infront of me.

"we'll just go have some soju and chicken. how about that? the underage kids can have soda instead because chicken is the main dish." Daniel spoke and i looked up by accident making an awkward eye contact.

i immediately looked the the left to see Jinyoung looking at me. he raised his brows asking if i want that and i nodded a little.

"call. i'm craving for chicken right now." Jihoon said and we all stood up leaving the cafe.

"hyung , can you drive us? we made our way because manager-nim drove us here." Daniel asked and Seongwoo nodded. "sure. but Eunae sits infront."

i was a little relived to hear Seongwoo wanting me to sit in the front since i was afriad i had to sit with Daniel.

in the car , the wanna one members talked to each other about their plans for the future. i , on the other hand , fell asleep by accident.

Daniel's pov
while me and my members were talking , i saw Eunae lean towards the window. using the rear mirror , i looked at Eunae to see her sleeping soundly.

i told the members to lower their volume pointing to Eunae. the members got the message and started talking softer.

when we reached , i wanted to wake Eunae up when Seongwoo leaned really close to her. somehow , i felt ache in my heart looking at what was happening infront of me.

"Kim Eunae." Seongwoo whispered into Eunae's ear making her open her eyes. "omo!" Eunae said getting startled like her usual self. she's still cute like usual.

Seongwoo chuckled and said "we're here. unless you wanna continue sleeping." she immediately got up hitting her head with Seongwoo's by accident.

both of them groaned in pain touching their foreheads. "yah! can't you give me a signal that you're gonna get up?" Seongwoo said and Eunae argued back "then you didn't need to come so close to me you idoit!"

i couldn't stand the sight infront of me so i got off the car. my mood was ruined. i myself didn't know why am i getting jealous of Seongwoo and Eunae even though Eunae is no longer mine.

———————————————————————