40

Eunae's pov
we exited the cafe and stood outside. "but where should we go? you do know we can't go out like we usually do because of your popularity." i said.

"hmm , how about my place? it's where i've been living ever since i started training to be an idol." Seongwoo suggested and i nodded in agreement.

we then headed off to his place.

Daniel's pov
i quickly followed the both of them since they left the cafe. where are they going now? and they aren't laughing like how they are anymore.

soon , we reached a place where it seems like it is a building with small apartments. they went into the building.

strange , why did they come here? i don't remember Eunae having an apartment for herself. is it Seongwoo's place?

no way..they are no going to do that are they? they are friends only afterall. i waited for them to use the lift and go up before i saw that they reached level 5.

i took the other lift and went to level 4. after reaching level 4 , i went to the staircase and climbed up to level 5. peeking through the small window , i saw that Seongwoo and Eunae entered an apartment right next to the lift.

"aish , what's the point of following them up here? what they do in there you can't see anything you pabo." i said to myself hitting my head.

with that , i left the building with an uncomfortable feeling.

Eunae's pov
"make yourself home. i'll get something for us to drink." Seongwoo said and i nodded sitting down at the sofa. surprisingly for a guy , he is actually quite neat. his house is really neat and tidy.

no wonder so many fans say that he is a boyfriend material.

"here." he placed two cups of juice on the coffee table and sat down beside me. "so , do you want to take revenge?"

"uh? revenge?" i asked sipping my drink. "Daniel. he hurt you so badly. don't you wanna take revenge?" "OH! REVENGE! YES I WANT IT!"

"yah! keep it down! i didn't even give you alcohol or put any drug that makes you high in your drink." i laughed at Seongwoo.

"but how are we going to take revenge?" i asked. "hmm , why not..we try acting like we're dating each other?" Seongwoo suggested.

"what do you mean? i don't get it." i said and Seongwoo smirked. "it's going to be fun."

———————————————————————