08

Eunae's pov
after some chatting in the cafe , we decided to walk around the streets since most of us finished our drinks.

Vernon and Kyla put on their masks since they are celebrities and didn't want fans to recognise them.

Seonho kept walking next to Kyla but she always moves away. i guess she is still mad at him for letting her pay for his drink.

"noona , mianhae~" Seonho pouted while tugging Kyla's sleeves. Kyla was now beside me. although her face is half covered , i can tell that she is still angry.

"aish , araseo noona. i will buy you a drink next time. stop being mad at me jebal~" Seonho made many aegyo actions and Kyla finally gave in.

"ay , araseo! you promised to treat me a drink. if you forget-" "you will get mad and kill me. i know all that" Kyla rolled her eyes at Seonho cutting her words.

after walking for some time , we were stopped by Seonho. "guys! let's eat pizza! i'm hungry~"

Seonho pointed at the shop we were infront of. we turned to each other and sighed. "but we are only paying for our own meal. where are you going to get yours?" Guanlin asked.

Seonho pouted. "let's go! i'll treat you!" i said putting my arm around Seonho's shoulders. i saw Seonho's face light up.

"jjinja?! daebak! Eunae is treating me!" Seonho cheered loudly and people started looking at us.

"yah! shut up you pabo! Eunae-ah , why not treat all of us? you are rich anyways." Vernon asked and i hesitated.

all of their appetites are so huge. i'll probably be bankrupt after this meal. but i guess i'll be generous for once.

"alright! let's go in! i'll treat you all! order whatever you want." i said and they all cheered getting into the shop.

——————————————————————————