21

few weeks later...

Eunae's pov
a few weeks have passed by and i was getting more busy preparing for my debut. Daniel on the other side has started filming for Produce 101 Season 2.

i was pretty sad since i couldn't meet Daniel as much as i want these days. on days when i'm free , he on the other hand can't make it.

within these few weeks , we only met twice. once was because i went to his place secretly and waited for him while he finds an excuse to leave the dorm.

another time was we secretly met outside his dorm. luckily , no one saw us.

but we couldn't keep meeting each other or people will start being suspicious.

it was again another day of training and today was also the recording of the chorus. i dressed up nicely and got ready to leave.

now i'm living all my myself since my brother is living at the dorm in Produce 101 right now

now i'm living all my myself since my brother is living at the dorm in Produce 101 right now. the house is quieter and i'm still not used to it.

i made my way to Pledis Entertainement and went into the dance studio to meet up with my groupmates.

they were all there waiting. "mianhae for being late!!" i said sitting down. "gwaenchanha." Holji said.

"oh ya , manager-nim said to go into the recording room as soon as every member arrives." Eunkyung said and we stood up prepared to leave.

we walked to the recording room and sat down on the sofa. a guy came in a passed us each a piece of paper.

"Mr Kim is on sick leave today. i'll take over for your recording." we nodded as we started reversing our lines.

i was the second last to go in since i have the second most lines in the chorus. Haewon went in first since she only has one line in every chorus. her line was a small rap line.

after Haewon finished recording , Holji went in second. she didn't have any solo lines but did the recording for the lines we all sang together.

i was next and last was Eunkyung. soon , we were done with our recording and we went on to dancing.

after long hours of dance , we finally could go home. i took my phone and earpiece out to see i have received a message from Daniel.

Daniel❤️

hey baby! wanna meet up?
i'm free now. i'll make my way to
your house and wait there ;)

araseo! i just ended training.
i'll come back as soon as i can! :)

with that , i rushed back home after greeting my members goodbye.

———————————————————————