37

Jinyoung's pov
when i went downstairs , Seongwoo came out from his room. "oh morning Jinyoung-ah." i was reminded about how Eunae dumped Daniel and how Seongwoo is friends with her.

so i just smiled and walked away.

Seongwoo's pov
did he not hear me? why didn't he reply me? whatever. i went to the toliet and washed up afterwards.

after washing up , i went back into the room and changed out of my sleeping clothes. just when i was changing , the door opened revealing Daniel.

"oh Daniel. get changed quick manager-nim is coming to get us for our next schedule. i'll get the rest to wake up." i said after changing.

"i'll wake Jisung-hyung up. you go ahead to get the others up." Daniel said and i nodded before leaving the room.

Daniel's pov
i sighed after Seongwoo left the room. "hyung , please tell me you are not going to be in any sort of relationship with Eunae. i want her back to my side. her popularity already left me with so many competitors. i hope you're not one of them." i said to myself before getting Jisung to get up.

Jinyoung's pov
i was in my bed under my covers looking at my phone when someone entered the room without knocking. man that person must have lost all his manners.

that person on the lights and i looked up at the guy.

it's the ong.

"oh Jinyoung you're up. i thought you went back to sleep. anyways get ready for our next schedule." Seongwoo said to me before turning up wanting to wake Daehwi up.

"hyung." Seongwoo looked at me. "wae?" "don't you think it is a little rude to enter our room without knocking? and the turning on the lights when you just came in? i'm sorry but where did your manners go?"

i have no idea what has gotten into me. it just pisses me off that he is friends with someone that broke Daniel's heart.

"Jinyoung-ah-" "hyung do you think you're funny? if you're that funny i would be laughing at every single joke you make already. i'm always laughing for the sake of the camera dont you get it?" i cut Seongwoo's words.

"yah yah , what's going on?" Jisung entered the room. "ani , it's nothing." Seongwoo said to Jisung. "nothing? you think being rude is nothing?"

"Jinyoung whats with you?" Seongwoo asked me. "nothing is wrong with me. you're the one that's wrong." "yah what happen? what manners?" Jisung asked.

"aish , why is it so noisy?" Sungwoon said getting up. "hyung , hurry up and get ready for schedule." Seongwoo said.

and i just got angrier when Seongwoo tried to change the subject.

"yah! why are you changing the subject? wae? you scared?" i asked , smirking. Sungwoon got up. "yah wae geurae Bae Jinyoung? why are you throwing tantrums? he is your hyung mind you." Sungwoon said.

i looked at Seongwoo with my scariest stare before leaving the dorm.

———————————————————————