04

Eunae's pov
i felt something bright shining on my face while i was asleep. i opened my eyes slowly and saw that it was morning.

i stretched my arms out turning to face the other side when i saw Daniel beside me. i smiled at the thought of what happened last night.

he was sleeping like a little child with his long arms stretched above him. i slightly smiled before reaching to the side table for my handphone to check the time.

"8.52 am." i said to myself. i tried to slowly get out of bed but felt someone's arm wrap around my waist.

i was pulled back to bed and felt Daniel snuggle into the back of my neck. "D-Daniel..it tickles."

i started giggling a little because his hot breath was blowing on my neck making it tickle.

i turned around and faced him. he was still closing his eyes. "stop pretending to sleep you sleepy head."

i poked his nose and he smiled. he slowly opened his eyes and we made eye contact. "thanks for last night."

"w-what? why must you thank me f-for that?" i stuttered because i was flustered. "i don't know. i just want to."

he got off the bed and smirked before leaving the room. i swear Kang Daniel , i will make sure you will stop your teasing one day.

——————————————————————————

A/N : i wrote this short chap before going to slp. sorry for not updating!!