Chapter Two

Monday morning, same old same old. I wake up, brush my teeth and get a shower, get dressed into a cute outfit, do my hair and makeup, get a quick breakfast, kiss my dad on the cheek as he sits reading his newspaper and sipping his coffee, and go to school.

Because mom left Stiles the Jeep, I had to work my ass off to get my own car. Dad chipped in, but it was mainly me that paid for it. I worked 3 separate jobs and every single penny went towards this car.

This is the first time I'm driving it to school

This is the first time I'm driving it to school. Despite our unannounced & one sided feud, Stiles still took me to school. The car ride would consist of him changing the radio station and then telling me if he can drop me home or not.

I get to the school, park my car beside Jackson's, knowing not to get to close to his precious Porsche or he'd kill me, no matter how friendly we are.

I walk inside and go look for Lydia, only to find her making out with Jackson...I'd rather not third wheel. I spit Allison but she's standing with Scott and Stiles, guess she isn't so mad about him ditching after all.

I just roll my eyes and go to my locker, which further on down from both groups. I hear Caroline Forbes, my locker buddy, rant to her friends Bonnie and Elena about some clothes. Bonnie and Elena, don't look like they care all too much, but they smile and nod at their friend.

I open my locker and Caroline spins around and points to me. "Valentina!You know about fashion, these two don't understand why it is not okay mix prints." She says and I grab my books, close my locker and step over to them so I'm in the circle.

"Why? Who's wearing mixed prints?" I ask with panic. "Her." Bonnie and Elena say in sync. I scan the halls until I find the 'her', that they nodded towards, it's someone who hangs around with the druggies.

I look to see her wearing a black and grey horizontally striped hoodie that is unzipped to revel her vertically striped white and red. "Oh...dear god." I murmur.

"I don't get why it's so bad." Bonnie says. "It just looks cluttered, then again it's up to her." I shrug. "I suppose, all of the druggies are like that...bad sense of style." Caroline sighs and I glance at Elena who isn't impressed.

"Jeremy isn't that bad." I defend her brother to Caroline truthfully. "He wears a lot of black." Caroline frowns.

"So? So do I." I shrug and they look down on my black dress "yeah but you have the red purse to compliment it." Caroline says and we all look at my small, bag attached with a silver chain that goes over my shoulder. "Is that even dress code? This school is strict." Bonnie asks. "Technically, Yes. She has a jacket on so there is no shoulder, her cleavage is just about covered and nobody cares about length as long as her butt isn't showing, plus it's not a tight dress." Caroline says and I nod.

"Fair enough." Elena shrugs. "Anyways, Jeremy isn't that bad. At least it's not all black." I shrug and Caroline says. "He looks gothic." She complains. "Yeah, gothic. Not druggie that fell into her wardrobe this morning." I say, referencing the mixed pattern girl.