Chapter Four

I wake up with a gasp and I sit up. I see Stefan looking at me from across the room. "W-where am I?" I quiver. "You're in my living room, what all do you remember from last night?" He asks me and I think.

I look at him in fear. "Y-you and your brother...your eyes and- and Vickie is she Okay?" I ask and he nods. "Is that all you remember?" He asks and I think for another moment, gathering information inside my mind before I shake my head. "Your b-brother took me here. He said t-that if I d-don't feed when I wake up I'll d-die...I don't want to die." I cry.

"You're already dead. If you feed, you'll become like me. A monster, a predator. Your dad and Liz Forbes know that vampires exist, if they find out that you are one they won't hesitate to kill us all. It doesn't matter that you're his daughter." He says and I shake my head.

"My Dad wouldn't do that." I say weakly. "Yes, He would. That's how they were raised." He says, he's really angering me. I start crying. "Why am I crying? I'm not sad!" I yell. "That's another thing, your emotions would be heightened." He says and I stand up.

"I don't care. I'm not dying again." I say and go to walk out of the door but he vamp speeds in-front of me. "If you do this, you'll have to fight the urge of feeding off of your friends. Your father. Your brother. You'll never have kids. Never get married. Never grow old with the love of your life. You'll constantly have to move every 30 years, you'll live in secret. You'll kill someone."He warns and I consider it, I don't want that...but I don't want to die at the same time.

"You'll also have the ability to move at inhuman speed, you'll heal, you'll be able to get into peoples heads, you'll be able to control people, you'll hear everything, you'll be stronger, you'll never age...think about in that light." Damon says as he walks downstairs with no shirt on.

He snaps Stefan's neck and I scream into my hand. "That's another thing, you can't die from that, you'll also not have to worry about dying from anything other than wood...or decapitation or loss of heart." He says and puts his hands on each of my arms.

"Now go, the choice is yours." Damon smirks and pushes me outside.

What.

The fuck.

Just happened?!?!

I'll be fine, I'll just hold off until after school, it can't be that hard, just simply fight my strange cravings to drink my dad to death...not that hard.

I go home through the back door to avoid being noticed, and see nobody is home, so I get changed and walk out the door to see my car there. Dad must have brought it back from the grill last night.

I head to school and get changed into my gym gear as I have cheer practice first period today. I bump into Allison and Lydia.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Allison asks curiously. "I have gym first period, cheer practice, what about you two?" I ask and they look at each other.

"I'm trying out for the cheer squad, would you mind putting in a word for me?" Allison asks and I stare at her neck, I can hear the blood pumping through her veins. No, stay focused. "Y-Yeah, sure." I nod. "Lyds, what about you?" I ask and she smiles. "I'm the same, Caroline and I are on good terms now." She grins and I smile. "Yay! My best friends are best friends!" I exclaim.

Bonnie and Elena walk up to us. "You're coming to dinner at Elena's tonight, I'm not third wheeling." Bonnie says. "Why are we going to dinner?" I ask.

"Bonnie has a...bad feeling about Stefan." Elena taunts and I raise my eyebrow at Bonnie. "Ah, like a...dark feeling? Like the one I got when I accidentally touched Scott?" I ask and she sighs. "Look I'm sorry, you're not crazy." She pouts.