A c q u a i n t e d

Chapter 2: Acquainted

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Baekhyun was a work of art, rebelling from the common expectations of those who surrounded him, and yet, he held so much power in silencing everyone that it fed into his infamous reputation and notoriety. And it was for all these reasons that the moment he entered Chanyeol's life, the athlete's view of the world had changed the second he stared into the eyes of the beast who was so feared and wanted. Whispers had told him that Baekhyun was dangerous and cruel, obscene and detached, but he saw other things.

Being uncommitted was one of Baekhyun's faults, but only in Chanyeol's eyes. He wasn't sure what their official title was, yet having known Baekhyun for nearly a year, it was fair to assume that--to the male-- they were just two people who fucked whenever he managed to muddle his way to the residence halls where the athlete lived. Their relationship was born out of lust and the advancements made by the seductive male, but it was Chanyeol's continuous curiosity and fascination with him that endured them both.

He had seen many men come and go as months passed without notice, but he was the only thing consistent in the personal life of Byun Baekhyun. Outlasting all the bruises and scents on Baekhyun's body, Chanyeol remained as comfort and warmth, even in his bits of jealousy.

▂▂▂▂

His right hand was pressed firmly on Baekhyun's lower back while the other kept their bodies together in perfect rhythm, his cock penetrating the latter so hard and so far, Baekhyun's screams were audible despite being buried into one of the pillows. The sound of their bodies Leaning forward, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by his hair and pulled his head back before roughly kissing the dark haired male's neck. "Say my name," he growled, fucking him vigorously.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and moaned, cursing loudly when all of a sudden the latter slowed down and began pulling out. It was fucking agonizing. "Can you just-- Please, just keep fucking me."

Chanyeol wouldn't have it, reaching under and grabbing the male's leaking cock. He began picking up his pace, his hand diligently pumping the swollen staff in rhythm with each thrust of his length. With his head hung, Baekhyun began to sob from pleasure.

"Fuck! God, I love the way you fuck me, Park." His knees began to buckle. "Make me come, baby. Come on. Faster."

He was so demanding, but Chanyeol was always ready to give him everything. Feeling his own climax approach, he slowed his pace while keeping Baekhyun pleasured. To be fucked slowly on one end and fast on the other was both pain and pleasure.

Placing a kiss on Baekhyun's shoulder, Chanyeol said it again. "Say my name, Baekhyun. I want you to know who's fucking you this good. Say it."

"You're so fucking full of-- Fuck! Faster, faster--"

"Say my name, sweetheart," Chanyeol groaned into his ear, his breath hot against the latter's back. "Do it and I'll let you come."

"I--" Baekhyun's protest was slashed when the athlete gave another thrust, pounding his thick cock back inside. It kept hitting his weak spot, rendering the male completely gone. "Oh my god, let me come, baby, please!"

With hitched breath, Chanyeol bit down his own release. He could barely hold on himself. "Say it."

Gripping the white sheets underneath him, Baekhyun pressed himself even more against Chanyeol's body and groaned as the man's thumb grazed against the leaking head of his cock. "You do this every fucking time." Throwing his head back, he looked over his shoulder and gave him a smoldering look, just begging, before the domineering male finally gave him his release. "Park Chanyeol."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

a/n:  So, you all must forgive me. I haven't written smut since 2015 (ho ho ho) so, yeah. Hope this was decent again. Nothing's happening yet. I'm trying to lay out some characterization and other boring stuff (bleh)

Anyways, thank you again! Leave a vote and a comment because "I am very, very lonely"-- Drew Monson („ಡωಡ„)

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! 

(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)