I n h i b i t i o n

Chapter 7: Inhibition

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Baekhyun had the habit of being around the wrong type of people, and the scent on his body always gave clues as to who he'd been with throughout that particular day. Recently, Chanyeol could tell that the male had met somebody new. Though the occurrence wasn't rare, there were certain things that continuously never lost its touch when it came to bothering his last nerves.

With thoughts and annoyance lingering on in his mind, Chanyeol reached down, grabbing Baekhyun by his hair and pushing his mouth lower until he could feel the tip of his cock against the back the brunet's throat. His eyes rolled back as he groaned, cursing Baekhyun's named under his breath. 

Pleased with the reaction, Baekhyun forced the cock in as deep as his limits pushed before slowly easing... His tongue pressed against the shaft until the sensitive head appeared on the outlines of his lips as it left his warm mouth, saliva glistening on top. Using his right hand, he gripped the base  with a possessive touch, giving it a single pump. 

"What's on your mind? You look like something's bothering you."

"Maybe it's because my cock's shoved inside your mouth." 

Baekhyun shrugged, placing a teasing kiss on the slit as he dragged his swollen lip against it. "Don't you like it?"

"I do." 

"Then why do you look so distracted?" 

Chanyeol loosened his hold on Baekhyun's hair, but held tightly enough to pull his head back, physically commanding the latter to focus his eyes on only him. Not to his surprise, Baekhyun, in turn, grinned, his smile sultry and hot with the corner of his mouth still wet from giving head. "Why're you talking so much?" 

"Because you're more aggressive than usual," Baekhyun replied, his eyes brows arching in amusement. "Like right now, for example... Maybe it's because you have a game in a few hours. Happens all the time. All of you football players are the same." 

Glowering, Chanyeol clenched his jaw. The expression on his face only fueled the entertainment for the brunet. "You really like reminding me I'm not the only one, don't you?"

"It makes you angry," Baekhyun confessed, hovering his mouth so close the to swollen cock that it twitched in anticipation, "and it turns me on."

"I know it does. You do this all the damn time." Reaching over, Chanyeol guided the tip of his cock back against the entrance of Baekhyun's mouth, slowly pushing it past his lips. "Fuck...I like it better seeing you like this."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Love wasn't an abstract concept to him. Contrary to Chanyeol's judgements, Baekhyun was neither stupid or unaware of the matter, nor was he oblivious to the way the man looked at him with eyes that yearned for something more than their casual and, often times, tumultuous sex life together. Constantly driving the latter out of his space had deeper implications than just to appease his preferential tastes in solitary comfort.

There was a glimmering part of him that always hoped that maybe he could return the sentiments and stop trying to fill the void with others when Chanyeol had always been enough... 

But as Baekhyun unlocked the door to his dorm room and shut it all behind him, he leaned against the structure, staring at the blank ceiling before closing his eyes. The thoughts in his head never ended in ways he often wished otherwise, for every thought of Park Chanyeol seemed clouded and overshadowed by past memories of him, a former other.

"Kris..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

a/n: i'm still alive but anyways! i love a former love interest, but also because kris and chanyeol are similar in height and, um. Chanyeol's a good replacement (cough-lol-cough). Anyways!

Leave me a comment! I am VERY lonely!

twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

ko-fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (if you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! ヽ( ̄~ ̄ )ノ )