P l a y t h i n g s

Chapter 27: Playthings
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Baekhyun had forgotten...

He had gotten how much he missed feeling Chanyeol against him, skin-to-skin with nothing but fevered kisses in between.

Having thrown all his reservations to the side, it was Baekhyun who made the final move, leaning forward and slanting his lips on Chanyeol's eager mouth. Seconds later, Chanyeol's hands were on his hips and Baekhyun found himself being hoisted on his desk.

Gasping, Baekhyun pulled away. His hands griped the edge of the table, shaking it as he—for a moment— attempted to recollect himself. "Park. My papers—"

Glancing at the table's surface, Chanyeol glared at the scattered pieces of school work before looking behind him. Then, without saying a word, he lifted Baekhyun off his feet and transferred both of them to the mattress.

With the mattress pressed against his back, Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol kneeled between his legs.

"Take off your shirt."

Chanyeol paused, looking at him as if questioning whether to obey. But he had always been wrapped around Baekhyun's finger. That fact never changed regardless of how much he hated to admit it.

Leaning back, Chanyeol did as he was told. Pulling the shirt over his head, he felt his breath hitch midway through at the sensation of Baekhyun's fingers quickly making sprawling at his sides, touching him gently and possessively all the same.

"God—" Baekhyun scoffed under his breath. "Of all the people I've slept with, your body's the only one my hands recognize. Isn't that quite the compliment, Park?"

Ignoring his remark, Chanyeol tugged at the hem of Baekhyun's shirt and forcefully pulled it upward. "Take yours off, too."

"Ask nicely."

"I wasn't asking."

Baekhyun raised his brows but he couldn't hide the smirk at the edge of his lips. Playing with the latter came so easily to him; it was almost like second nature.

Grabbing the athlete by the nape of his neck, Baekhyun dragged him down and kissed him hard.

Park Chanyeol truly was his favorite toy.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A/N: Eeeeeep! *poofs in disappearance*