S u b m i s s i o n

Chapter 26: Submission
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Baekhyun stayed silent; his hands kept prisoners in the athlete's tight lock. Neither spoke a word as Chanyeol slowly shifted and the warm brush of his lips made contact with Baekhyun's neck, laying soft kisses that turned into possessive, mild bites.

With a quiet gasp, Baekhyun felt his body instinctively pull forward as a response to sudden act, but with the limits put in place, there was no where else to go.

"Park—"

"Stop moving. You're sitting on it."

Turning his head off to the side, Baekhyun scoffed at the suggestion that he was far too stupid to realize his ass was settled on top of the latter's heated bulge. In the past, he would've been eager to tend to it, dutifully taking it into his mouth and making sure to swallow every drop of cum...

But it was different now.

Baekhyun found himself pulled between self-indulgent desires and the need to maintain their distance. The man holding tightly onto him was drunk; his spirits were low. Post-breakup sex was a coping mechanism path that Baekhyun had long since been acquainted with, but it was newly marked territory for Chanyeol.

Imagining the morning after felt like an inevitable nightmare if he failed to rid of the athlete by the end of the night.

How many times did the Chanyeol spew the same mantra, claiming to be over him with such anger and bitter hatred every time they crossed paths in the last few months? Perhaps it was a facade that was crumbling at his feet, but it ultimately meant that Baekhyun had won their unspoken war and that Chanyeol had fallen back into his shadow.

There was a real possibility that Chanyeol would wake up, only for him to lash out again... And part of Baekhyun didn't want their personal feelings dragged through the muddled mess he had previously created--again. Although he'd be able to keep his composure in the face of this man, Baekhyun had no desire to deal with the emotional backlash once the door became a barrier between them for the 100th time.

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hands and used every bit of strength he had to pull them off his body.

"I'm not Kyungsoo's replacement," Baekhyun said steadily as he finally broke free, stumbling forward only to hit the desk in front of his. Luckily, his palms stopped the rest of his body from slamming into it. Despite all of it, he still had the energy to smile, even if it meant nothing. "Call him if you want to have breakup sex. I'm tired, Park."

Judging by the way Chanyeol's hands gripped the armrests, Baekhyun could see that he wasn't satisfied at all. If persuasion couldn't suppress Chanyeol's lust, the alternative was most likely anger. Yet, Baekhyun found himself hesitating.

"I'll take you back to your dorm." Heaving his shoulders, Baekhyun looked down at the phone on his desk. He took it in his hands and looked through his contacts, scrolling until he found Jongin's name. "I... invited someone over... before you came. My libido's completely gone, so let's go. I have things to do in the morning."

Chanyeol covered his face with a hand and quietly laughed.

Narrowing his eyes at him, Baekhyun frowned. He reached forward and pulled Chanyeol's hand down. "Is something funny?"

Leaning forward, Chanyeol cocked his head to the right and looked at Baekhyun with eyes that stripped him of every mask and barrier he had ever put up between them. "Believe it or not, I can still tell when you're lying to me," he said quietly with a smile on his face. "Besides, I didn't smell anybody else on you."

It would have been easy to turn the other way and leave the room, but Baekhyun chose to step forward, grabbing Chanyeol's face with both hands cupping each side. His grip was tight, almost out of anger that the drunk male in front of him kept persisting against every line drawn.

"How drunk are you?" Baekhyun growled, ignoring the sly way Chanyeol had slowly moved his hands around his waist. "One second, you hate me so much that you go sleep wishing I'd die. Then next, you're like this. A fucking mess."

"You still piss me off." Chanyeol tilted his head upward, making eye contact as his hands wandered. A part of him seemed to enjoy taking advantage of the fact that Baekhyun had already slipped into his sleepwear. There was nothing but grey sweatpants and a loose-fitted shirt in between them. "But I never said I wanted you to die."

Chanyeol pulled down one side of the elastic band, revealing Baekhyun's hip.

Gripping harder, Baekhyun's fingers were beginning to leave behind red visible marks on the athlete's face. He leaned down. The playfulness hidden behind his eyes until then was long gone.

"I have a fiancé, Park." There was no attempt to hide the bitterness. "Weren't you the one who said that he'd be perfect for me? That Kris and I come from the same lying bunch of rich fucks?"

Throwing Chanyeol's words back at him was only intended to make the latter angry, but Baekhyun didn't expect himself to be so affected. Without realizing it, perhaps Chanyeol's words had inflicted their own scars...

Baekhyun was livid. "You want me to fuck you on a drunken whim but I have no interest on playing with someone wont appreciate my company once they sober up. So, make it easier for the both of us and say that you hate me already. Then I can call that boyfriend of yours and—"

Exhausted by his agitation, Chanyeol slipped both hands into Baekhyun's sweatpants. One reached behind his ass; middle finger traveling south. The other hand pulled down the sweats upfront and took out Baekhyun's half-stimulated erection, griping it tightly.

Words began to fail.

When he felt Baekhyun's body lock up, Chanyeol turned his head just enough to be able to take Baekhyun's right thumb into his mouth. As he gave it a light bite, his eyes never left Baekhyun's eyes, which had darkened with a mix of disdain and reluctant desire.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A/n: good night! Next year I said! Until you come visit my ACNH island and offer me goods and services xoxo

Sorry for typos it's 4am and I'm on my phone beep boo boo