P e r s o n a l

Chapter 13: Personal

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Kissing Chanyeol was an addiction that Baekhyun had no desire to have, but it was hard to turn him away, even more so after falling asleep next to him. Normally, he'd kick the man out of his dormitory, if not leave entirely by himself if they met elsewhere. Thoughts of abandonment left his attention when he felt Chanyeol's naked body pressed against his back. The arm on his waist had tightened, pulling them closer together as Baekhyun tried to calm himself.

"What're you thinking about?" Chanyeol asked. 

Baekhyun could feel the softness of Chanyeol's very breath against his neck. It felt warm and soothing, but he decided to ignore the feeling. The tired mumbles of the latter, however, was something he couldn't ignore.

"You."

Chanyeol scoffed. The gentle brushing of his face in the crook of Baekhyun's neck only made matters worse for the small male. "That's the first."

Frowning, Baekhyun shifted his body, turning over to face the man holding tightly onto him. "I wouldn't get used to it," he muttered, eyes locked with the man's hooded gaze. "This doesn't mean anything. Nothing's changed."

Studying Baekhyun's face, Chanyeol could see beyond the physical pain and bruises done by another. The attempts to hide behind the glass eyes reflecting back at him were almost successful, but he knew better. He knew Baekhyun better than anyone else who had ever laid their hands on his body like it was nothing. 

"You know I want you."

He could feel Baekhyun's body stiffen the moment the words slipped past his lips, but Chanyeol didn't care. Sliding his hand along the boy's waist, he didn't stop until his hand was cupping the backside of Baekhyun's thigh, pulling it over his own leg until they became comfortably tangled. 

"Then why isn't sex enough for you?" Baekhyun whispered, drawing his brows together. He wanted to pull away and recede back, but, at the same time, all desire to do so had left him. "It's better this way."

"No, it's not."

"Park."

"I want you to be mine," Chanyeol said, his voice low and hard. "Exclusively."

Baekhyun put a hand on Chanyeol's chest, but refrained from pushing him away. "I meant what I said. Nothing has changed," he said, biting his lower lip. "I know that's what you want, but I can't. You're better off with..." 

Kyungsoo? Someone else? 

"With who?"

The words were stuck in his throat and Baekhyun couldn't say it. Instead, he shook his head and lifted his hand to cup the giant's face. "I'm too attached to you. I'm actually starting to get jealous at the thought of you being with someone else, but that's not healthy at all."  Baekhyun smiled, craning his neck to give him a chaste kiss on the lips. "Sex is nice, but I don't trust relationships. It's not worth it. I'd rather not feel this way all the time."

Chanyeol tried to resist the urge to kiss back, but fell weak when the latter dragged the tip of his tongue along the edges of his lips. Groaning when Baekhyun pulled away, Chanyeol yanked him closer until he earned a soft moan from the latter as soon as their bodies brushed against one another. "You're doing a shit job convincing me that you don't want this."

Baekhyun laughed, dragging his hand down until his fingers were wrapped around Chanyeol's throbbing cock. "Cutting off people I don't really care about is easy. It's a bit more complicated when it comes to you, babe."

"And if we're through, who's going to replace me?" Chanyeol growled, thrusting his hips slightly to pleasure himself on Baekhyun's hand. 

"I don't know," Baekhyun confessed. He squeezed the hot shaft teasingly and laughed. Pressing his face against Chanyeol's torso, he kissed every part of it until his mouth was pressed on his neck. "But in the end, it won't matter who. Let's worry about this tomorrow morning. For now, consider me yours, Park."

▂▂▂▂

[ Kris ] Your farther contacted mine a few hours ago.

[ Kris ] They want to discuss our engagement.

▂▂▂▂

a/n: Yay! More drama but also kind of some fluff/smut. Oh, but what'll happen to Kyungsoo? We'll see! And Jongin! And Kris! And a lot of other stuff. PS: I had to edit this gif, ugh. So much effort.

Leave me a vote and a comment (you silent readers, you!) I'm very lonely!!

twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

ko-fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (if you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! ヽ( ̄~ ̄ )ノ )