Getting To Know Each Other

They see the clock, it reads a quarter to eight. Ben lightning his shoe on fire and lightning a cigarette with his shoes. Rey was thinking. Poe and Finn were having a conversation. Hux was playing his sweatshirt and Phasma was pulling a string around her finger and making it turn purple. Ben puts the flame on his shoes out, he was then plays air guitar. Rey was drawing, Hux was playing football, but no one was cheering to him, Phasma shakes her dandruff from her hair onto her picture, and everyone falls asleep in class.

Later, Snoke was standing there staring at the sleeping kids.

"Wake up! Who has to go to the lavatory?" He said as everyone raises their hands.

After they use the lavatory, they see the clock, it reads 10:22 as Hux stretching, Ben was tearing the pages out of a book and he is tossing them around.

"That's real intelligent." Hux said as he saw Ben tears the pages out of a book.

"You're right, it's wrong to destroy literature." Ben said as he continue tearing the pages out. 

"It's such fun to read, and, Molet really pumps my nads." He said.

"Mol-yare." Phasma said as she pronounced it correctly.

"I love his work." Poe said as Ben began to tosses the rest of the pages at Poe.

He picks up the card catalogue drawer and begins to take the cards out.

"Big deal, nothing to do when you're locked in a vacancy." Ben said.

"Speak for yourself." Hux said as Ben turned to him.

"Do you think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language!" He shout as Hux turns to Phasma.

"You're grounded tonight?" Hux asked to her as she shrugs.

"I don't know, my mom said I was but my dad told me to just blow her off." She said

"Big party at Stubbies, parents are in Europe. Should be pretty wild." He said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Yeah, can you go?" He asked.

"I doubt it." She said.

"How come?" He asked.

"Well cause if I do what my mother tells me not to do, it's because my father says it's okay. There's like this whole big monster deal, it's endless and it's a total drag. It's like any minute, divorce." She said.

"Who do you like better?" Ben asked to her about her parents.

"What?" She said as she turns to Ben.

"You like your old man better? Or your mom?" He said about her parents.

"They're both strict." She said to him.

"No, I mean, if you had to choose between them." He said.

"I don't know, I'd probably live with my brother. I mean, I don't think either of them gives a shit about me. It's like they use me just to get back at each other." She said as Rey speaks.

"Ha!!!" Rey said loudly as everyone staring at her shocked and she grins.

"Shut up!" Phasma yelled at Rey.

"You're just feeling sorry to yourself." Hux said as he turned to Phasma.

"Yeah, well if I didn't nobody else would." She said.

"Aw, you're breaking my heart." He said.

"Sporto." Ben said to Hux.

"Emo." He said as he jumps down and gets next to him.

"You get along with your parents?" He said.

"Well if I say yes, I'm an idiot, right?" He asked as both of them argued.

"You're an idiot anyway. But if you say you get along with your parents well you're a liar too!" Ben said as he turns and walk away from him. But Hux follows him and pushes Ben.

"You know something, man. If we weren't in school right now, I'd wasted you!" Hux shout as Ben points his middle finger at the floor.

"Can you hear this? Want me to turn it up?" Ben said as he flips his hand around so he is now giving Hux the bird.

Poe comes over and puts a hand on each of their shoulders.

"Hey fellas, I mean." Poe said as Ben and Hux flinched shoulders from Poe.

"I don't like my parents either, I don't. I don't get along with them. Their idea of parental compassion is just, you know, wacko." Poe said to Ben as Hux pushes Poe away from him and Ben turns to Poe.

"Dork." Ben said.

"Yeah?" Poe said.

"You are a parent's wet dream, okay?" Ben said as he starts to walk away.

"Well that's a problem!" Poe said.

"Look, I can see you getting all bunged up for them making you wear these kinda clothes. But face it, you're a plane boy dweebie! What would you be doing if you weren't out making yourself a better citizen?" Ben said.

"Why do you have to insult everyone?" Hux asked.

"I'm being honest, asshole! I would expect you to know the difference!" Ben said as he turned to Hux.

"Yeah well, He's got a name!" Hux said.

"Yeah?" Ben asked as Hux turns to Poe.

"What's your name?" Hux asked Poe.

"Poe." He said

"See." He said.

"My condolences." Ben said to Poe as he walks away.