Finale

Back at the library...

Poe lifted the paper that he and Finn wrote and kissed it as Finn cheered for him while Hux and Phasma looked at each other.

"What happened to you?" He asked her as he noticed her new look.

"Why? Rey did it! What's wrong?" She asked him.

Nothing's wrong, it's just so different. I can see your face." Hux said to her.

"Is that good or bad?" Phasma asked with her eyebrow raised.

"It's good!" Hux answered with a laugh as Phasma blushed, smiled and chuckled at him as Poe laughed as Finn gave him a congratulatory punch in the arm.

At the hallway...

Ben, Rey, Phasma, Hux, Poe and Finn are walking down the hall where they met by Unkar, sweeping up. Poe nodded at him.

"Hey Unkar." He said with a wave.

"See you next Saturday." Ben said to him.

"You bet!" Unkar said to him while sweeping the floor.

As Poe got in his car and left while Finn got into his dad's car and left as well. Hux and Phasma kissed and she ripped a patch off Hux's jacket and got into the car, as Hux's dad arrived and looked at him, then, at her.

Hux got intothe car and they drove off.

Rey took out one of her diamond earring and put it into Ben's hand as they both kissed. As they pulled apart, she got into her car and left as Ben put the earring in his ear.

Back at the library...

Snoke picked up Poe and Finn's essay and began to read.

"Dear Mr. Snoke, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions." Poe explained in voice over the essay.

At the football field...

Ben walked toward as Poe's monologue continued.

"But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain." Poe said in voice over.

"A pilot." Finn said in voice over.

"A nerd." Phasma said in voice over.

"And a ginger." Hux said in voice over.

"A scavenger." Rey said in voice over.

"And an emo." Ben said in voice over.

"Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club." Poe said in voice over.

Ben walked toward across the football field as he trusted his fist into the air in a silent cheer and froze there.

The end...