Fighting And Lunch Time

"What's your name?" Rey said as Ben turns to her.

"What's yours?" He said to Rey.

"Rey." She said.

"Rey?" He said.

"Rey, it's a family name." Rey said.

"No, It's a fat girl's name." Ben insult her.

"Well thank you." Rey said.

"You're welcome." He said.

"I'm not fat!" She argued.

"Well not at the present but I could see you really pushing maximum density! You see, I'm not sure if you know this... but there are two kinds of fat people. There's fat people that were born to be fat, and then there's fat people that were once thin but became fat, so when you look at them you can sorta see that thin people inside! You see, you're gonna get married, you're gonna squeeze out a few puppies and then, uh." He said as he mimes becoming fat, making noises as Rey gives him the finger. 

"Oh, obscene finger gestures from such a pristine girl!" He smirk.

"I'm not that pristine!" She said resentfully as he bends down to Rey. 

"Are you a virgin?" He asked.

"I'll bet you a million dollars that you are!  Let's end the suspense! It is gonna be... a white wedding." He said

"Why don't you just shut up?" She said annoyed by Ben.

"Have you ever kissed a boy on the mouth? Have you ever felt up? Over the bra, under the blouse, shoes off, hoping to God your parents don't walk in?" He said as she was getting upset.

"Do you want me to puke?" She said angrily at Ben.

"Over the panties, blouse unbuttoned, Calvin's in a ball on the front seat past eleven on a school night?" He said as she is getting more upset.

"Leave her alone!" Hux shouted as Ben slowly stands and faces Hux.

"I said leave her alone!" Hux shouted at Ben.

"You're gonna make me?" Ben asked as he walked over to where Hux is standing.

"Yeah." Hux said.

"You and how many of your friends?" He said .

"Just me, you and me. Two hits. Me hitting you, you hitting the floor! Anytime you're ready, pal!" He said as Ben goes to him but Hux gets Ben down on the ground with a wrestling move.

"I don't wanna get into to this with you man." He said as Hux gets up.

"Why not?" He asked as Ben gets up.

"Cause I'd killed you, it's real simple. I'd killed you and your fucking parents would sue me and it would be a big mess and I don't care about you to bother." Ben said.

"Chicken shit." Hux said as he turns and walk away. Ben takes out a switchblade and opens it.

"Let's end this right now. You don't talk to her. You don't look at her. And you don't even think about her! You understand me?" Hux shouted at Ben.

"I'm trying to help her." Ben said as they saw Unkar Plutt come into the room.

"Rey, how you doing?" He asked her.

"Your foster dad works here?" Ben asked her but she feels embarrassed due to her foster father works as a janitor. 

"Uh, Unkar?" Ben asked.

"What?" Unkar said.

"Can I ask you a question?" Ben asked.

"Sure." Unkar said.