Hiding From Principal Snoke

At The Library...

Ben walks down the stairs.

"I forgot my pencil." He said as they hear Snoke in the hall, he decided to hide on the table where Rey and Hux were sitting so that Snoke couldn't find him.

"What was that ruckus?" Snoke asked furiously as he enters the library.

"Uh, what ruckus?" Poe asked him.

"I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus!" Snoke said furiously.

"Can you describe the ruckus, sir?" Finn asked.

"Watch your tongue young man, watch it." Snoke said as Ben hide in the table where Rey and Hux sit and he sits up and bangs his head on the table that causes him groan. Above the table, Rey and Hux try to take credit for the noise by making more noises.

"What is that? What, what is that, what is that noise?" Snoke asked curiously.

Under the table, Ben looks between Rey's legs and he saw her panties. He puts his head between her legs.

Rey squeels and squeezes Ben's head between her legs and everyone except Snoke starts faking a coughing fit.

"That noise? Was that the noise you were talking about?" Rey flustered.

"No, it wasn't. That was not the noise I was talking about. Now, I may not have caught you in the act this time, but you can bet I will." Snoke said to her as Phasma began to laugh at him.

"Watch it missy!" Snoke said angrily to Phasma.

"And you! I will not be made a fool off!" He said to Rey as he turns and walks away he still has the toilet seat cover to his pants and he leaves.

Everyone begin to laugh except Rey who lets Ben out and slaps him in the face.

"It was an accident!" Ben said to her.

"You're an asshole!" Rey said and felt disgusted to Ben.

"So sue me." Ben said as he gets up and walks over to Finn and Poe.

"So, Ahab...Kybo Mein Doobeg..." Ben said and Poe gives him bag of marijuana. Ben turns and walks away. 

"Yo waitwoid! You're not gonna blaze up in here!" Hux said as Rey goes after Ben and same as Poe and Finn.

"Shit..." Hux said as he goes.

In the stairs, Snoke go down the stairs.

And in the library, Ben, Rey, Poe and Finn are sitting in a square and laughing hysterically.

Ben lights Rey up and she coughs the smoke out. Poe and Finn laugh at her. They exhale and try to eat the smoke. And they talk in a really weird voice.

"Chicks, cannot hold der smoke! That's what it is!" Poe said in a really weird voice.

"Do you know how popular I am? I'm so popular, everybody loves me so much, at school." Rey smirked.

"Poor baby." Ben said.

Poe waves Rey over to him and he falls over as Finn helps him up. Hux emerges from a really smokey room. He inhales another puff and then starts dancing to everybody's applause. He goes back in the room he was in. He screams so loud that it makes the glass shatters in the door.