Snoke And Unkar

In the basement

Principal Snoke and Unkar were sitting talking.

"What did you want to be when you were young?" Snoke asked him.

"When I was a kid, I wanted to be John Lennon..." Unkar said.

"Unkar don't be a goof! I'm trying to make a serious point here...I've been teaching, for twenty two years, and each year...these kids get more and more arrogant." Snoke said.

"Aw bullshit, man. Come on Snoke, the kids haven't changed, you have! You took a teaching position, 'cause you thought it'd be fun, right? Thought you have a cool summer vacation off...and then you found out it was actually work...and that you really bummed out." Unkar protested him.

"These kids turned on me...they think I'm a big fuckin' joke..." Snoke argued.

"Come on...listen Snoke, if you were sixteen, what would you think of you, huh?" Unkar replied.

"Hey...Unkar, you think I give one rat's ass what these kids think of me?" Snoke asked.

"Yes I do..." Unkar said.

" You think about this...when you get old, these kids; when I get old, they're gonna be runnin' the country." Snoke said.

"Yeah?" Unkar asked him.

Now this is the thought that wakes me up in the middle of the night...that's when i get older, these kids are gonna take care of me." Snoke said.

"I wouldn't count on it!" Unkar said as Snoke pondered that statement for a moment.