*New Plans*

It was quite early when I walked out of the house. The sun had risen not too long ago, and its weak rays could hardly warm the cold morning.

"You should be resting" I stare at Hakuyuu. He's sitting on a wooden beach, outside the house. He's wearing some of the clothes Hiro gave him from his own closet. Actually, both of us have been using borrowed clothes.

He glances at me, looking over his shoulder, "I stayed in bed for a week, I didn't do almost anything over another week, and is not like I'm doing much now anyway, don't you think?" He sighs, looking away again.

"You're right." I nod "I should be happy that you came out at all. I'm just worried. I'm sorry"

"It's ok" He replies, staring off into the distance.

I stare at him for a couple of minutes until I remember something.

"I've something for you." I announce, already heading back inside the house.

"What is it?" He asks, turning back to face me.

Wait here!" I yell, walking away.

As I run inside, I head to the house's storage room. I asked Hiro for permission to leave it there until Hakuyuu was awake. I told him it was a very precious family inheritance.

When I come back outside, I sit beside him and his eyes widen staring at what I'm holding.

"It's that..?" He mutters in awe, staring at me in disbelief.

"His sword.Yes" I nod and hand it to him.

"Where did you get it?" Hakuyuu asks, looking at the sword in his hands.

"I took it with me from the fire." I reply and my chest fills up with pain because of the memories "I couldn't find yours"

"I left mine with Kouen... I can believe you got this." He mumbles, loud enough for me to hear it  "Thank you" He glances back at me, smiling.

"I'm sure Ren would've wanted you to have it" I say as I manage to smile back at him.

------------------------------------

The rest of the day I help Aiko with some chores around the house while Hakuyuu helps Hiro with some of his work, outside. The old man and his wife had insisted on Hakuyuu not pushing himself too much until he was fully recovered. Now and then I find myself thinking about how this couple has no idea that the young man helping with the farm work is no other than the first Imperial Prince. Even though he was left with some several scars, Hakuyuu seems to be doing a lot better although I know it's only physically. He's still very depressed.

Later that afternoon I find him in the small attic, sitting on his futon while staring at Hakuren's sword.

After waking up, he had insisted on moving out of the room we were sharing, and give me some privacy, even if it meant for him to sleep in that small space. I had tried to argue with him, but without success. Manners and chivalry were deeply rooted in him. He was a prince after all.

I clear my throat, trying to get his attention and he lifts his gaze to meet mine. As soon as he dose, I regret going into his room.

"Are you ok?" I ask, worried.

"Yes. I was just thinking..." He trails off.

"I just wanted to know if you would like some tea." I offer, with a weak smile on my face.

"No, thank you" Hakuyuu lightly shakes his head, gazing down again.

"Ok. I'm sorry I interrupted, I'll leave you alone" I apologize, as I start to go down the stairs.