*Over the Sea*

My attacker began to advance toward me, glaring at me as he cleaned his cheek with the back of his hand. I glared back, ready to defend myself.

He leaned over, trying to grab me by one of my ankles, but I quickly pulled my leg away, throwing a punch at him at the same time. I hit the target, which it was his face, but It wasn't as effective as I wished for. Being on the bed was making my movements clumsy. I kneeled on the mattress, leaning my back against the wall. If I wanted to get out I had to go over him.

The man growled, rubbing his head in pain as he spited out some blood from his mouth, he soon tried to grab my leg me again, this time succeeding. He pulled me down, his body hovering over mine.

"GET AWAY FR...!" I began, but couldn't finish the sentence, as the room's door was suddenly opened, and within a second, the heavy body that was holding me disappeared.

I sat up, my eyes widen in surprise, as I saw Hakuyuu, who was soaking wet from the rain, standing in the middle of the room. He had thrown my attacker against the opposite wall.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Hakuyuu asked loudly, looking at me and then back at the man on the floor. The sailor tried to stand up, but Hakuyuu punched him in the face, making him fall down to the floor again, he looked like he was about to pass out.

"I'-I'm fine" I stuttered, still shocked, staring at the two men in my room. Never before had I seen that deadly look in my friend's face.

Hakuyuu leaned next to the man, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"What did you do to her? You're dead" He hissed, ready to hurt him much more. I could sense all the anger coming from him.

"No! Wait!" I yelled, trying to stop him.

"But Ne- Umi, he was..." Hakuyuu looked back at me, his eyes widening as I pleaded.

"Don't" I shook my head fast, trying not to cry. I didn't want that horrible man to see me crying "Just take him out of here, please" I begged, looking at Hakuyuu. The prince let out a long sigh, shaking his head.

"You're lucky" He growled, grabbing the stunned man and pushing him out of my room.

I stayed there, sitting on my bed, hugging my legs against my chest. My head was killing me much more than before, and I was trying to process what have just happened. My fighting teacher would be ashamed of me for sure. All those years of training and I had been so weak...

I didn't know how much time went by until Hakuyuu walked into my room again. This time he was wearing a raincoat over some dry clothes.

"I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner. I talked to the captain. He made them lock that man up. You won't see him for the rest of the trip. Also, the doctor is here" Hakuyuu announced, taking a step to the side to reveal a man standing behind him. He was wearing the same type of raincoat Hakuyuu had on, but when he stepped inside and took the hood off, I recognized him on the spot.

"Hello Miss, please, let me check you" He smiled, hanging his wet coat on a hook that was next to the door, along with Hakuyuu's coat. The man grabbed a wooden chair that was at one corner of the room, pulling it to sit next to me. Hakuyuu remained on his feet, watching us with his usual stoic face.

"Sr! I didn't know you were a doctor!" I exclaimed, Looking at the second man in command of the ship.

"Well, yes, I am. Hikaru told me you were feeling sick even after this incident?" The man asked, causing Hakuyuu to clean his throat behind him.

"Yes, I was feeling a bit dizzy. That's why I skipped dinner and come to room. But I'm fine, really." I explain, ignoring a clearly irritated Hakuyuu. The doctor glanced at me, but frowned lightly, which made me realized that he wasn't going to believe that I was ok.