*Getting Ready*

"Do want to spar with me?" I offer, clearing the silence.

He blinks a few times as he cocks an eyebrow at me.

"Really? Spar?" A curious expression replaced the somber one he had before.

"Why not?" I shrug "Aiko and Hiro are in the market, they won't be back for a couple of hours. We can do it in the back yard." I'm just exited to get him to do something, even if it means fighting him.

"Ok. Let's see what you got" He nods his head, an amused grin creeping across his face.

--------------------------

"You have been practicing a lot, haven't you?" Hakuyuu puts his blade down and extens his hand to me, helping me get back on my feet.

"As a matter of fact, I did. Back at the Palace while your were busy with all those meetings. Why?" I ask, accepting his hand.

"Nothing, I'm surprised, that's all" He smirks and I sense a tone of arrogance in his voice.

"you don't say. It's that because I'm a woman?" I ask, titling my head to the side.

"Of course not. There's plenty of female soldiers that are excellent with the sword. I just did remember you mastering this kind of moves and discipline"

"Oh so you what to see my moves?"
The moment I say it I regret it. My face heats up and I don't know where to look.

"I'm sorry... I ment..." I babble nervously.

"It's ok. I understand what you meant" He looks as serene as usual but now
his cheeks were the slightest bit pink.