Why

Evelyn POV

Me and Matthew were now 15 years old. And we are still in the orphanage. We are now like the parents to the kids at life here. We still sing and play the piano. But now me and Matthew dont share a close bond.
" Matthew we need to go to the market!" I yelled at him.
" then we shall go"
" Matthew stop acting like we have the money or time!"
" the children are asleep we better get going"  So me and Matthew headed to the market. We got so food, and fresh water.
" hey little lady come here" a man said to me.
" sir I am sorry but I must be going"
" come on" he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him I could smell his breath it smelled like alcohol.
" Matthew!! Matthew!!" I yelled.
" Evelyn!! Where are you!!" I heard my brother yell. " get away from her!"
" what are you going to do about it?" And then I see my brother fall to the ground. Then the other men grabbed Matthew and me and headed some where I didn't know.  We had blindfolds on.  I could only heard a little voices. Until I heard scream . And then something hit my neck and I screamed as well. Every second with the pain and I wanted to die all I could think about is if Matthew was OK. And it was my fault if Matthew got hurt. And then the pain was gone. Open my eyes and I looked around I could see everything so clear. I looked around and I saw a body I got up. I looked at the body and then I realize it was Matthew. I decided to shake Matthew I kept shaking him and shaking him. He looked at me and he touched my face.

" Evelyn?" He asked.
" Yes dear brother"
" are you ok"
" yes"
" looks like the new vampires are awake" a man said.
" I beg your pardon?" Matthew asked.
" vampires?"
" yes vampires the monsters at drink blood"
" we are vampires?"
"Yes you can't go out into the sunlight. You can drink human blood or animal blood. But human blood give you more strength. And if you're lucky you can get a gift as in reading minds teleportation etc." the man said.
" excuse me sir but what is your name?"
" my name is Luke. And for now on you will be trained to fight. And if you fight well you'll get a meal. So get use to your new life because you're going to live and eternity." I'm a vampire, I don't want to live forever. I have to drink human blood or animal but looks like I want us to drink human blood. And I have to fight what? I'm so confused I look up Matthew and he has a very confused face. And we look back at the man.
" come on let's go so you can start your training"
Followed Luke  down the Corredor and into a giant room where there other people at have r red eyes I looked around in everybody was looking at  us. I looked up at Matthew and nodded. And we introduced ourselves to many people. And then we start training, the training was hard fighting people three times the size of us.