Part 1

Evelyn POV
Today is the battle. And we're all getting ready to go out to Fort Washington. Me and Grace for travel together and PJ and Devon and Jack are traveling together. I'm excited to see my brothers haven't seen them in a while it will be very fun have a good family reunion. We started to walk up in the snow it's winter over here. I'm standing next to Aro beside me is
PJ and besides him is our children. I can see vampires in the distance in the little child beautiful little child. My niece. This little girl that little girl right there is my niece. Then we stopped walking, everybody was staring at each other. I looked over the group of vampires and I found Matthew and Edward. I stared at them for a while as they stared at me I could see you difficulty they're both have tried to read my mind. I looked over to my niece and then look back at them. And then Aro started to speak.
" ah, what a great family reunion" said Aro.
" I  wouldn't agree with you sir" I said.
" oh and why not?" Aro asked.
" Sir both of my brothers A banded me.And now I am a aunt to child I have not met. I didn't get a invite to the birth of this child, or was I invited to the wedding of my own brother. But yet I have many secrets of my own but I invited them to the brith of my children I sent the invitations and they did not.And they are uncles to children that they have not met but here we are after years we all met over war not a peaceful barbecue"
As I said this the wolf besides my  my niece went into like a protected mode and stand right in front of her.
" dog stop your worry" I said. then I decide to read his mind to find out what he was thinking with my niece.
She Can't think that she can come to my Town and mess with my Nessie. She was gone all this time and she thinks that we should be sorry for her she has another thing coming
" Wolf stop thinking that you can overpower me because you can't"
Everybody look at me. I decided to read Aro mind he basically asked me to go in front of the child so I did what I was told I told teleporting in front of child and in the front of Edward." Hello brother nice to see you"
" come on evergreen don't do this"
He asked.
" Evelyn why are you doing this"
Asked Matthew.
" first off brother do not call me Evergreen you did not deserve to call me that. Second off I am doing this because I was told I am loyal to  Aro , you guys should really meet your nephews Devon Jack come here please" Devon and Jack just appeared to my sides they looked at Edward and Matthew deeply.
" yes mom" they both said in unison.
" kids let's show your uncles your powers l am thinking  five months without feeding" as I said that both Edward and Matthew drop to the floor screaming in pain saying and asking for us to stop and wanting to feed and asking for an Mountain lion. At this site me and Devon and Jack started to laugh this fight was going to be fun.
AN:  I'm working on part two
Hope you guys like part one
tell me what you think and
have a good day!!