Catching up

Evelyn POV
It's been two weeks since Matthew has gone to live with Edward I have been thinking about why did he leave me. Was I not good enough? Did he love me? PJ has kept me company though this hard time. Our relationship has gotten pretty far I'm really excited for what will happen in the future. I've gone off some missions  life's OK  except for Matthew leaving. I still wonder why he did it. I've been excepted to do an experiment by the Volturi . The experiment is basically they want to combined my powers with another vampire and hopes I get both powers. Today is the day I finally and put into the experiment. If I get both powers at the end of this experiment I will be able to have my powers I already have and read minds, be a shield, but the powers aren't powerful so I have to train myself for both powers . After the experiment I feel amazing. I've learned how to control my mind reading and my shield it's mind blowing. I just hope that wherever Matthew is that he'll be OK. And I know you're probably wondering what are you checking you for time and all the vampires in the world why I have you missed your brother I'm given names and I look at them for a split second and then I go that's why I didn't know Edward is my brother.

Matthew POV
It's been two weeks since I left Evelyn and the only home since I turned. Edwards family is really nice I enjoy it it's fun but I have a feeling at Evelyn is not ok I missed holding her in my arms and Jasper kinda hates me because of it because I always feel down inside. But after a few months I've been OK I've done many things and when Edward got married to Bella wonderful thing but when they  came back Bella was pregnant I was surprised I didn't know the Volturi is going to do maybe another battle this is my family and I will protect it and stand with them in battle.

Evelyn POV
Aro today was a day to go to battle because my brother and his dearest Bella had a child and we came to kill it. I told him I was loyal and I will not let my family away. That was pretty funny though because Aro knows how a half human half and vampire will react. Because in the past few months I had A daughter, and twin boys. I have a family and I am might have to fight my brothers but I'm also a secret weapon I can  read mind and have a shield. This fight will be fun. But my children are old enough to fight they are  disguise as a members of the Volturi . My daughter is named Grace. My two sons are named Jack and Devon. Me and PJ Love our children and will protect them in till the day I die. Grace can read minds by touch like Aro. Jack and Devon can mess with your mind and make you have illusions. My family is strong and powerful and I will fight against my brothers in till the end.

 My family is strong and powerful and I will fight against my brothers in till the end

Grace ( she was born first)

Jack and Devon