Your wrong

Evelyn POV
When Matthew came home he said that he met our big brother. I didn't believe him. But then Matthew asked me.
" if you don't believe me look up the name Edward Cullen"
" ok. Maya!!!" Maya had a gift, all she needed was a name and she could tell us if they were alive and what they looked like. Maya came in the living room.
" yes "
" maya may you search the name Edward Cullen?"
" ok do you want a picture?"
" yes " said Matthew. Handing her a piece of paper and a pencil. Then Maya went into her stage where she looked at the pencil and paper. And then she picked up the pencil and started to draw. She mumbled a couple words under her breath but we couldn't hear them. This was the scary part of her gift she completely blacked out at this part and she starts mumbling a little bit louder and louder and she speaks is kind of language that we haven't figured out yet. Then she opens her eyes and she's done. I looked at the piece of paper and it looked it look like my brother.
" done"
" thanks Maya"
" see I told you he is alive"Matthew said.
"he wants to see you every day Evelyn. He wants to learn more about you. So let's go let's go to his house we can live there for the rest of eternity Edward has a girlfriend and her name is Bella she's really nice. Let's go"
" Matthew I believe you but I can't just drop everything. I can't leave Luke and his coven the week you were gone, within at week of my life was a week to remember i met my mate Matthew I can't just drop everything. You can go but I'm not coming with you tell Edward I'll miss him and I'll find him if it's important but that's it bye Matthew."
Matthew POV
What? Evelyn met her mate!
Who is it? She  wants me to leave without her no way.
" ok bye Evelyn"
Then I ran upstairs and pack my bag and at vampire speed. I ran back downstairs and they hugged everybody I told him I would miss them then I went to Evelyn and give her a hug even though she didn't want a hug. Then I went through the door and headed back to Washington to be with Edward.

Evelyn POV
He's gone. He's gone. he wanted to be with Edward instead of stayed with me. I sat on the couch and then PJ came into the room and he knew I was upset so he sat down next to me. I told Matthew at I had my mate I found him. My mate was PJ after all this time helping raising him he's my mate. I am PJ's girlfriend and he is my boyfriend we love each other. I still remember the first day PJ came to our coven he was around two but more like he was two months.
He was so cute.