Meeting him

Evelyn POV
Everybody was in the living room and Matthew and I were sitting down at the piano coming up with new songs. Everybody's watching it so then we decide to put on a show so decide to play in the couple songs piano on. Me and Matthew inseparable right and Matthew has helped me with Edward. We decide to play another song for my for Luke's cover and it sounded like this:

(imagine that Evelyn is playing the piano and Matthew was singing)
" that was amazing,  but who are you talking about and that song?" Lucy asked.
" Matthew" I said quietly. I saw Matthew in the corner of my eye smile and give one of my brothers famous smirks. I had a lot of odds and Ruth. Then Luke got a call from Aro and Aro wanted Matthew to help with a newborn battle that happened. So Matthew decided to go I hugged him one last time and a kiss on the cheek . I watched him walk out the door as he waved to me I waved to him and he went into vampires speed off to where the battle was I waited for Matthew to get home took about a week and I didn't know why.

Matthew POV
I waved to Eve and ran to the battle happen in Fort Washington. When I got there Jane was already there I walked in and Jane did some talking but I looked at the other vampire one looked like my brother Edward but he is died I thought. Then I looked at the leader of the coven and he look like Dr. Cullen. I read Dr. Cullen's mind and he was thinking what is that Matthew no Matthew died in the fire. Edward doesn't even know about him he doesn't remember. I better stop thinking about this because of Edward.
My brother is a mind reader. He looks great.
"Matthew Mat!" Yelled Jane.
" yes"
" kill the little girl"
" yes master"
I walked to the girl and I was about to rip her head off. I heard Dr. Cullen 's thoughts why is he doing this he was a nice kid he took care of his sister what happened to him?
" Matthew hurry upI want to go home" Jane said.
" no"
" what?"
"I said no"
" ok Matthew Felix kill the girl and Demetri leave Matthew in pain"
Then as soon as I blinked the girl was died and I was laying on the floor. I looked up to see Dr. Cullen.
" hello Matthew I am Carlisle Cullen" he said  with his hand out for my to grab.
" hello Dr. Cullen"I said getting up not using his hand. As I got up I heard some gasps.
" let me introduce my family" he said. But I cut him off.
" no need, I know everybody's names. You are Carlisle Cullen with your wife/mate Esme. And over there the blonde girl is Rosalie and the man who looks scary is Emmett. Alice you are the one with the pixie haircut and your mate is Jasper the Major in the Confederate army. And Edward the one at can read minds and his mate Bella the human." I said. All their faces had confuse expressions on.  I just laughed.
" how did you know that!" Edward said.
" I work with the Volturi, what do you think. And my sister is a tracker , so she knows everybody's name" I said.