The breaking point

Matthew POV
It  has been 6 weeks since my and Evelyn's birthday. We go to the library every week. And sometimes I will sing and Evelyn will play the piano. Evelyn is having a hard time. But I don't know why.

Evelyn POV
Me and Matthew were at school. I looked around and I saw my best friend named Mary and her older brother named Nick sitting next together. I thought about it a little bit, and then I started to think about Edward. My eyes started to get watery, Matthew saw my eyes and pulled me in a hug. Everything I look at reminds me of Edward. When we got home from school Emily tried to talk to me but I didn't want to talk. I sat on my bed all day. Matthew try to talk to me but I didn't talk to him, by the time it was for bed I lay down and went to sleep. I started to cry because I was trying to fall asleep my mind kept going back to Edward over and over again I tried to cry quite but  it didn't work. Matthew rush over to me and put me into a hug and lay next to me and told me that everything was going to be ok. When I woke up in the morning Matthew still laying next to me . I tapped his shoulder and he woke up and looked at me.
" Mat can we go to the library" I asked. The library was a place I can calm down. Matthew nodded. I got dress. And went into the dining room to see Emily cooking breakfast I told her that me and Matthew were going to the library. And she said to be home before lunch I nodded me and Matthew headed to the library. When we got to the library I waved to the librarian. We've gotten to know him his name was Mr. Rob and he was Marys and Nick's father. I set down  at the  piano and Matthew  sat down next to me and I started to play and then Matthew started to sing.

After at we played more songs. It was getting late so we started home. When we were in view of the house we saw fire. Our house. Me and Matthew went up to the house and tried to pour water on it. Every minute and another neighbor came with water and we poured water on the house until the fire was out Emily and Jimmy did not survive the fire.Me  and Matthew were taken back to the orphanage. Then we were to stay there and wait, for a family at wants us. I hate waiting I had to wait for my family to died and just watch them hurt. I meet this girl named Lacy at the orphanage, she told me story about her family. Her mom died giving brith to her little sister.Lacy had a friend named Michael and he was handsome. Matthew and me  stayed at the orphanage for 4 year. We watch people come and go. Lacy and her sister got adopted and they move. So I had no friends except my brother.but we were all we had left. So I love that.