Part 2

Evelyn POV
" boys stop the fight has not started yet" I told my sons. As soon as they stopped Edward got up. Matthew just stayed on the floor.
" Evelyn please don't take my daughter" Edward said.
" My dear brother I will not take the child if Aro does not want me to"
" mother when is the fight going to be over?" I heard my dear daughter Grace say.
" Grace my child come met your cousin" I said not leaving my brother's eyes.
Then Grace came to me and grabbed my hand.
" it's ok child they will not hurt you" Grace may look 18 but her mental age is 12.
" ok mommy..... hi my name is Grace" as she said at she reached for Renesmee's hand.
" hello Grace my name is Renesmee" Renesmee said with a smile.
" do you want to play?" Grace said. I then hear PJ chuckled in the background. The wolf that I learned his name is Jacob, hissed at my daughter. And that made Devon and Jack mad, they may be younger but their mental age is 14,  so they are protective over their sister.  They both put a hand on Grace to be protective.
" I would love to" said Renesmee. Everybody had a shocked look on their face.
" yay! Can my brothers play too?" Asked Grace.
" sure" answered Renesmee, I looked over at the boys they both had a big smile on their face.( AN: if you're wondering why Devon Jack and Grace look 18 it's because they have more vampire in them then Renesmee) Then all of the children went off on to the side of the field to play tag. I looked at my brother's faces and smiled and to my surprise they smile back. At that moment I let my shield down so they could read my mind. They looked at me strangely. I thought to they at I will tell them later. They nodded. Then I walked back to Aro and looked at PJ and nodded. We both looked at the three kings and whispered go. And ripped their heads off. Then the Cullen ran and started to fight the Volturi.

( just imagine that Alice never came and was fighting with the Cullen's and Renesmee was is the woods with Grace and the twins and the kings are dead) After the fight I looked at my brothers. I bet you're wondering why did I just killed the Kings well  I and PJ were treated terrible and they wanted to have experiments on our children so we decided that it would be best if they just died so this fight was the perfect opportunity so we took it. And at the point I let down my shield down I basically told my brother the plan so that's why the Cullen's came to help.I think I feel like I should have a new start.
" Evelyn we would love a new
start" said Matthew.
" yes, you may join the Cullen clan" said Carlisle.
" we would love too" said PJ.
I gave my brothers both big hugs. And then we went to where the children were and told them the good news. And then we all walked To the Cullen house, me and PJ were asked questions that we answered we ask questions that have been answered I was happy to be with my  brothers after so long I'm happy that I had a change of heart I'm happy that the Volturi is dead and I'm happy to be a big family again.