Getting to know him

Matthew POV
" what is his full name?" Bella asked.
" his full name is Edward Anthony Masen"
Present:
" what??" Edward asked.
" Edward I I am your little brother"
" what no no, I don't have a little brother or little sister what are you talking about Carlisle would've told me. Right Carlisle?"
" i'm sorry Edward I didn't tell you because I thought they die in a fire and I didn't want to worry you"
" I don't believe. Do you have proof of me being older brother?"
" yes Edward my proof is this picture it's of you and our little sister" I said handed him the picture. He looked at the picture and then look at me and then looked back at the picture.
" look on the back" I said. He turn the picture read the words out loud to my little sister and my little brother Oak and Evergreen I'll miss you ~~ Edward your big brother.

And then in a blink of an eye he came to me and hugged me his hugged felt like what I got when I was 10 years old. I hugged him back and then he pick me up I put my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall and he ran out of the house and to the woods.
"I can't believe this I have a little brother and sister"
" I love you Edward" I hugged him.
" I love you too Oak"We have sat tree and watch the sun and all the animals and then I asked.
" Edward can we go back I still want to answer everybody's questions?"
" ok hop on" I hoped on and then he used vampires speed away back to the house into the living room and he sat down and I sat down right next to him.
" ok next question is how old are you? I am 88 years old I turned at 15"
" wow" Edward said.
"Yeah next question is do is you have a gift? Yes me and my sister have a gift Evelyn gift is teleportation and she is as strong as a newborn My gift is that I can read minds and I am as fast as a newborn."
" oh no not another Edward!" Rose said.
I stay there for a week me and Edward catch up I told him about our me and Evelyn's life and how we got turned into vampires he told me how you got turned into a vampire to I told him about Like and everybody else and I told him that Evelyn was so close to him and how she misses him dearly and that next time I come that I will bring her with me he's really excited to meet her because she's he's baby sister. And everybody else is so nice to me I love it here I can't wait to bring Evelyn back. It is the end of the week and I said my by several Good back and I traveled back to home when I knocked on the door Evelyn jumped into my arms wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her up into the living room I sat her down on the couch and she sat down right next to me still not letting go of her I told her about how I met Edward and how cool he is and his family and that he's OK but she didn't believe me.