Who?

FLASHBACK

MISAKI POV

'How long does it take before these stupid tea parties end?' a young six year old Misaki thought to herself, 'I hope i don't mess this one up too.'

My family and I are currently entertaining one of my fathers most important customers, Mr and Mrs Yukimura. I can remember before they arrived he told us, meaning me, not to screw this up or else. My father, Sakuya Ayuzuwa is a man who you could say cared alot about money. He loved every opportunity he had to make more money and gain more social status. I hardly ever talk to him because it seems whatever you say or do never seemed to reach his standards.

"What lovely daughters you have here Minako,"I looked around to see Mrs. Yukimura speaking to my mother.

"Why thank you, they are very precious to me,"  My mother commented back giving us a warm smile.

That smile towards me is so fake.

To me, even though my mother always has a smile on her face I can't help but feel scared about the other personality behind that smile, like when someone does something she doesn't likes it shows for awhile and then disappears.

"I love your necklace Mrs. Yukimura," said the one and only Haru. Haru is the oldest of my two older sisters. Trust me this is no sister you would want. She treats everyone like they are below her when she is just only nine years old. ' If only i was brave enough i would tell her to get a reality check.'

"And i love your dress too,"  Aiko said right after Haru. Aiko is an exact copy of Haru. She just seeks attention more than Haru, who she is just one year younger than.

"Oh, thank you girls, you two are just lovely." Mrs Yukimura remarked while putting her hand to her chest.

When I looked around not interested with their conversation, I saw my father looking at me with a glare. I knew it was probably because I wasn't sucking up to his customers. Believe me I rather stay silent than fake smile to everyone he brings here. I got bored and reached for a cookie and put it inside my mouth. I knew the cookie was hot when I picked it up but i didn't expect it to be this hot when I put it in my mouth.

"Owwww!" I yelled as the cookie burnt my tongue and earning the attention of everyone at the table. When I leaned forward to reach for water, I accidentally knocked over the water spilling it in Mr. Yukimuras' lap. After realising what I did I tried to go over to help him clean up, but not knowing my dress was tangled up in the table sheet so when I moved, everything on the table spilled on the ground while some fell on my family and our guests.

Normal POV

"Sakuya! What the hell is wrong with your daughter, is this what kind of manners you teach them?!" Mr. Yukimura shouted. "You know what, I don't want to hear it, you can forget about our contract, let's go honey."

After they left a very steaming Sakuya was left angry at what just happened.

"What the hell is wrong with you, are you really my daughter because this is unbelievable!" Sakuya yelled. "This is the last time you embarrass me like that again, you hear me, you," he said with a pause," are no daughter of mine," and with that he left.

"Mom i am sorry it was an-" sobbed Misaki trying to aplogise but was cut short by her mother.

"Save it.  Your father already said what needed to be said," Minako annouced in a cold voice. "How many times has this happen already huh, us not getting deals because of you, well thats over now, its been proven you don't have what it takes to be in this family."