Fortune telling

Misaki just returned from yet another tea time with Minako. She went to settle into her room to think about how to find a way to trick Minako into telling her, all of her secrets. Her thoughts were broken when a maid walked in and greeted her. Silence filled the room until the maid asked her.

"Pardon my rudeness, your highness but can I ask you what Minako Ayuzawa is like?"

'Why does she want to know what Minako is like... did Minako send her to test me?" Misaki thought for a while and the answered, "She's very nice, why?"

"You see Minako and I use to be old friends but we lost touch," the maid started walking over to the chair Misaki was sitting in.

'Old friends, then she must know something about her past'. Misaki motioned for her to sit down and to continue speaking

"Firstly, the only reason I am speaking to you about this is that I can feel there is a connection between you two. You see I am good at fortune-telling and so much more," The maid concluded smiling at Misaki.

"Fortune-telling and more," Misaki said staring at the maid wide-eyed

"Yes, you see, even Minako knows this but she always thought I was kidding. Twenty years ago I read her fortune that said she will end up with two paths one that she will succeed in, and in the other one, she will regret. When I first saw you, even though you were wearing the veil-like you are wearing now I saw your fortune," The maid took a deep breath before continuing. "You and Minako play a role in each other's destiny. Your fortune is that in the past you were unlucky and mistreated but now you want to live another life with happiness. First, you will get rid of the evil-hearted around you but even though the truth is being revealed I must warn you the same as Minako that you could succeed or you could end up in the worst situation than the night of the ball."

After that being said the maid got up and left the room leaving Misaki speechless. After regaining herself Misaki got up to find the maid. She searched the whole palace but couldn't find her so she went to the person in charge of the maids but there was something strange.

"I am sorry your highness but we have no maids in the palace who look like that," the person in charge said after Misaki describe the maid to her.

"Are you sure?" Misaki asked again.

"I am sorry but I know every maid in the palace face and there is none who looks like what you describe."

"Really, then thank you," Misaki replied and left to go back to her room. 'Where on earth did she come from?' Misaki thought to herself. She walked into her room and opened the door then close it and walk over by her bed to sit down in her chair and think about what happened.

Later that day Patricia invited Takumi, Yui, Misaki, Minako, Sakuya, Haru, and Aiko to a picnic. A few maids had set up a table for them with sandwiches, cookies, cake, and a lot more that was the finest of Seiki. Patricia told everyone to choose what they would like to eat. Everyone begins to choose what they like and also start small conversations.

Minako looks over at the princess of Seisen. "Your highness, wouldn't it be much better if you took off your veil to eat?"

Misaki freezes and looks up at Minako. "No, thank you I prefer to eat this way. This is how I have always been around people other than my family."

Minako smiles back at her. "Oh, then I am sorry. guess it's fine as long as you are comfortable," he said earning a bow from Misaki.

Takumi trying to take away the attention from Misaki's' veil decided to talk about a new topic and soon after the previous topic was long forgotten.