Don't leave me

Flashback

REN POV

"Now! don't ask questions," I yelled as Haru and Aiko walked to my side and two of my men came and took them outside. Then some more men came in. "This is the end for you both, don't worry I will take care of Haru and Aiko. They played no part in what happened all those years ago," I told Minako and Sakuya then turned and walked to the door."Set the house on fire!" I yelled to my men.

And right after I said that the house was set on fire with Minako and Sakuya trapped on the inside.

'This is for everything you did. You both...killed everything that was special to me. The elders died because of the both of you. My little girl is..gone because of you both...my wife is scared. You two mean nothing to me no more, you will feel what I felt those years. How I felt when I could hear my family screaming and I was powerless knowing I couldn't do nothing,' Ren thought walking outside.

When I was outside of the house I saw a royal carriage stopping at the house and a familiar face stepped out. 'Isn't she the girl I met when I was picking apples? What on earth is she doing here?' he thought to himself. Then he saw her run towards the house and someone yelled the name Misaki.

'M-Misaki, no that couldn't be her name. Why on earth was she here. Does she know this family. Could she be.. no no no...she died in the fire.'

After thinking about the whole situation, I walked over to my brothers daughters

"That girl Misaki, what is she to you?" I asked them givng them a serious look letting them know it was no time for them to lie to me.

Haru decided to speak,"She's our cousin-"

"Haru what are you doing?" Aiko asked her older sister worrying if it was okay for her to tell them what they knew.

Haru rested a hand on her sisters shoulder letting her know it's ok.  She looked back to me. " I am tired of keeping moms secrets, that girl is your daughter... I am so sor-" Haru began to explain but I cut her off.

"Men!" I called to all the people working for me ."bOut the fire now" and without any hesitation everyone searched for a way to out the flames.

Normal Pov

The entrance to the house was being taken over by the flames, so neither Takumi nor Ren could get in there to help Misaki. They helped Ren's men collect water to try to cool down the flames so they could get inside. All they could hope for was for Misaki to be safe.

Inside the house..

Misaki had been looking for Sakuya and Minako for awhile but she wasn't even close to finding them. The fire was spreading quickly but when she look back at the entrance, the fire there wasn't as big as before she came in, so she guessed Takumi was trying to set it out. When she entered a different room she saw a body laying on the ground and a few flames were spreading towards that body. She tried her best to get over to the body as quickly as possible to pull them out from the room. When she grabbed that person it was no other than Sakuya who probably collapsed from the fumes, but the question was where is Minako and why was Sakuya alone?

While she was taking him somewhere safe, she heard footsteps behind them and Misaki knew Minako was following their every movement. She rested Sakuya down after practically dragging him into a different room. Misaki tried to sneak out of the room and as soon as she stepped out of the room Minako was already there with a vase in her hand which she threw at Misaki but Misaki dodged it.