The End

The next day

Takumi decided that since he got some time off from his duties as king, he would spend more time with Misaki and his son Kei. Patricia and Yuu were out of the palace visiting Honoka and Ren as usual and Richard remained with Misaki and Takumi.

He had maids set out a table with different kinds of treats and ask them to not interrupt him for the day. Takumi invited Gilbert along since he was like a brother to his grandfather. Gilbert would be relieved of his job as a butler for today and be treated as a guest.

Richard and Gilbert had arrived early and sat down at the table to wait on Misaki and Kei.

"You really prepared a lot of stuff for us to eat your majesty," Gilbert said looking around the table at the different kinds of food.

"Gilbert please, we're like family so you don't have to keep calling me your highness just call me Takumi," Takumi insisted.

"I-ugh, yes your ma- I mean Takumi," Gilbert said barely able to get it right. "Sorry, I am not used to it yet," Gilbert added scratching the back of his head.

"It's ok. This is something strange for you Gilbert," Richard told Gilbert giving him a pat on the back. "You'll get used to it sometime, now Takumi where is Misaki?"

"Right here," a voice said.

"Oh my, Kei gets bigger every time I see him. Can I hold him?" Richard questioned smiling at the baby in Misaki's arms.

"Of course Grandfather," Misaki answered resting Kei in Richard's arms.

"He's going to be a strong king, and will rule this country well," Richard said looking down at Kei who was currently falling asleep. "I am thankful to you Misaki. I know I say this a lot but if it weren't for you I don't think Takumi would be as happy as he looks now."

"I am thankful to you since you saved me and I don't know where I would be without you, thank you," Misaki said smiling towards Richard. "Now, let us eat."

Everyone gathered around the table and serve themselves the food that Takumi had arranged for them. It was only until a guard had asked to speak to Takumi, and so Takumi excused himself from the table furious because he said he didn't want to be interrupted.

"I am sorry your majesty." The guard apologized to his king bowing. "But there was a problem and one of the prisoners escaped."

"You deal with these kinds of things all the time so why come to me," Takumi asked still mad hoping there was a reasonable explanation for this.

"The prisoner was Minako Ayuzawa."

"Bring group 2 of the guards to be on standby here and watch my family. Have groups 3 and 4 search the whole palace and around the area. I want her found now," Takumi instructed.

"Yes," The guard said then proceeded to follow his orders.

Misaki was worried about what would make a guard disobey his king's orders and decided to check it out. She waited until the guard left and asked Takumi what was going on but he just told her nothing.

"Takumi please tell me what is happening," Misaki begged him and so he gave in.

"Minako escaped and I feel she might be hiding in the palace but mostly she might be coming after you," Takumi replied.

" What but how did she get out?"

"I don't know yet but Misaki please-"

"Noo!" Misaki yelled. "I am not going to hide Takumi."