I'll tell you what happened

Please excuse all the grammatical errors in this story. I'll fix them at some point.

Takumi was currently looking out one of the windows of the palace near his room when his butler Sado came back with the news about Misaki.

"What did you find out about Misaki," he asked still looking out the window.

"There is no sick relative she is with, in fact when we ask people if they have seen her they say they haven't seen her around for a while."

"So," Takumi said with a pause clutching his fists before continuing, "they were lying about her, Sado I want you to get a search party to look for her but do it silently so no one knows what is going on."

"Yes your highness," Sado said with a bow and was about to leave when Takumi remembered something

"Oh and three guys were visiting the ayuzawa household the day I visited, did you see them when they came out of the house?"

"Yes, your highness I remember them."

"Investigate them too. Find anything that lets me know where Misaki is."

with that said Sado walked away leaving his master to be.

'Misaki I will find you no matter what just please be alive.' he thought before leaving the window and headed towards his room to shut out himself from what might be the truth.

On the other hand...

"Misaki we need to find your father's other offices so I came up with an idea of using a fake client," Richard said to Misaki sipping a cup of his herbal tea.

"Fake client... oh as in have someone pretend to be his client and get the location of the second office," she replied finally putting things together.

"Yes, I already sent him to meet your father but in the meantime, I'll let you deal with your sisters so make sure you're careful."

"Yes, well then I shall get going to start since I have something in mind to do right now," she stated about to leave but Richard stopped her asking.

"Misaki what do you plan to do with your revenge ... wait let me rephrase that how far do you plan to take it?"

"hmmm...... I don't plan on killing them that's for sure but they need to understand what they did was not right and the way they treated me, I'll make them feel what I felt and that's all I plan to do. I don't want to lose who I am over revenge," and with those words said she walked away,

Richard chuckled after hearing what she said, "I don't want to lose who I am over revenge." he repeated her words out loud.  'Misaki what an interesting girl you are, my grandson made the right choice,' he thought.

"Are you ok your majesty? I heard you laughing by yourself." Gilbert questioned walking up to his master.

"I was just thinking about Misaki and my Grandson but I can't help but worry."

"Worry, why?"

"I don't know if Misaki will be able to stay strong in this especially about whatever her family was hiding from her, she's a nice strong young lady... I will accept no one but her to marry my grandson and become the future queen."

Meanwhile in the Ayuzawa household...

"Hello, Mr. Ayuzawa it's nice to meet you my name is Saito."