Happy ending

Takumi had been prancing outside the room for a while and no one had responded to him. An hour later the doctor came out and walked up to Takumi.

"Your highness," the doctor said with a bow. "We treated all her wounds but.."

"But what?" Takumi replied frantically.

"She's still unconscious," the doctor told Takumi. "For now, we just have to see what happens, that was a big fall she took but don't worry she may wake up anytime soon but I just want you to be prepared if she doesn't," the doctor added.

Takumi was allowed to go in and see Misaki. He walked in and saw her on the bed looking as though she was sleeping. He sat down next to her and placed his hand in hers then layed down beside her.

"Please don't leave me," he whispered to her and then fell asleep next to her.

End of Flashback

It had been a week since everything happened and Misaki was still unconscious. Takumi had stayed with her everyday, refusing to leave her side because he wanted to be the first thing she saw when she woke up. Every day he would sit next to her and talk to her.

"Good Morning Misa chan. Today is another day and I will wait until your ready to wake up," He said stroking her hair. "I will wait and then we will have our wedding. I will soon be crowned king and I want you to be there because you are my future queen and no one else could take your place," He paused. "I can't wait for us to spend our days together, we will have seven little Misaki's running around," he teased.

"Pervert," he heard someone mumble.

Takumi's eyes widened the moment he heard that and looked down at Misaki who was opening her eyes.

"M-Misaki," Takumi said still in shock.

"Who wants to have seven children with you, what do you-" She paused when Takumi hugged her, resting his head by her neck.

"Thank you for staying with me," He whispered in her ear and removed himself from her to look down at her. He slowly leaned back down to her lips capturing them for what was supposed to be just a little soft kiss but once he started to kiss her it turned out to be so much more. The turned out to be long passionate kiss, with Takumi nibbling at her lips for entrance, Misaki opened her mouth slightly so he could have what he wanted.

After it was decided that Misaki needed air and Takumi needed to control himself, they broke apart from each other with only Misaki panting.

"Baka...don't you...need air.." Misaki breathe out.

Takumi chuckled. "Nope but you will need alot of air for our wedding night."

"What are you talking about you pervert?" Misaki questioned.

"On our wedding night, I don't plan on letting you escape so be prepared," He said with a wink. After rounds of dodging attacks from Misaki, he told her their was someone who wanted to meet her so he went and got them.

The door opened to reveal her mother walking in with a man holding her hand. Misaki realized that the man was the same man she met when she was out picking apples. She was curious to know why he was here holding her mothers hand.

"Misaki," Honoka spoke up. "Don't be so surprised at what I say now but this man with me, is a man we all thought had disappear. His name is Ren Ayuzawa your father," she said smiling.

"What!" Misaki yelled in shock.

Flashback

After Sakuya, Haru and Aiko were taken from the throne room, Ren walked into the throne room to speak with the king and queen. He walked in and bowed then introduce himself.