Princess project

The day started off like any other day until Richard received a letter from Seisen accepting a meeting. Misaki and Richard were now preparing to leave, while Takumi would stay behind and return to the palace. Gilbert and Sado were outside loading their things onto the carriage as Takumi, Misaki, and Richard were saying their farewells.

Richard stepped up first and placed a hand on Takumi's shoulder, "don't worry so much, we'll be back before you know it, take care for now," He then walked away and went into the carriage with Gilbert, who first sent a bow to Takumi.

Takumi turned and looked at Misaki, "be careful, make sure you don't overwork yourself, eat on time, and hurry back okay, don't stay too long."

"You know I can take care of myself, and like your grandfather said we'll be back soon," she answered giving him a smile to reassure him things are going to be fine.

"Yes, I know. I just didn't want to have to leave you already," he said pulling her into a hug.

"I'll see you soon but for now we got to go. Now you take care of yourself and go do your duties as the prince, well future king I mean," she mumbled into his chest then releasing herself a little bit so she could see his face.

Takumi leaned down to kiss her forehead then let her go, "ok, then see you soon," he replied watching as Misaki turned and headed to the carriage. When the carriage had left and was out of his eyesight, he left with Sado.

The carriage ride lasted until evening and they were greeted by Seisens lands. Misaki enjoyed looking at the new scenery because she had never seen beyond Seiki. They were soon greeted by the palace of Seisen gates which opened up allowing them to pass through. The queen and king thought they let them rest from their journey first and then meet later.

Once everyone had settled in, Richard went first to meet the king and queen, then Misaki would come after. The meeting took place in a private room.

"Richard I was surprised when I read your letter," the king spoke up. He was sitting next to his wife and Richard across from them. "You say that know something about our lost granddaughter, how did you even know about her?"

"Well I met a girl in an unfortunate situation and I decided to help her, things went one way and another, and then we found out that she was your granddaughter," Richard stated looking both of them directly in the eye to show he was serious.

"ha, Richard we meet with you a few times before and we know you're a good person but why should we believe the girl you brought is our blood," the King answered.

"I know how it seems but I can tell you something not everyone knows," Richard told them getting two looks that seemed to say ' tell us'. "Your daughter married Ren Ayuzawa but to everyone, they thought she was just a regular noble."

"How did you know that," the king asked curiously.

"I talked to one of your daughter's old maids. She was the only one to have survived, and I am not kidding the girl I brought is your blood so please," Richard begged.

The queen and king looked at each other first nodding to each other then told him, "ok, but we will give her a test. We will have a maid take her to a certain room and from there we'll know whether she is our blood."

And as said, Misaki was taken to another private room. When she opened the door there was a woman standing inside the room with a mask on. Misaki shut the door and walked up to the women. "Excuse me I was sent he-"

"Just sit," the strange woman ordered and so Misaki sat down followed but the woman facing her. The woman first stared at Misaki like she was in shock before sitting down. "So I'll ask you some questions ok," she asked and Misaki nodded. "Just... how old are you and where have you been living?"